Pool, olympics,etc.

Ak Guy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
While reading Fox News today I came across a story on future activities being considered for the Olympics.

Drum roll........pole dancing, foosball, aka “table soccer,” and poker. Cracks me up.

I don't think I have ever seen real pole dancing other then in the movies and I am no good at foosball or poker.

It kind of put the worlds priorities in perspective for me, as no mention of pool was made.

So the question is to you AZ members. Are you a bigger fan of pole dancing then pool?

Tooler

AhSheetMaDruars
Silver Member
Ak Guy;5997731 So the question is to you AZ members. Are you a bigger fan of pole dancing then pool?[/QUOTE said:
Are we talking male dancers or female.......?

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
While reading Fox News today I came across a story on future activities being considered for the Olympics.

Drum roll........pole dancing, foosball, aka “table soccer,” and poker. Cracks me up.

I don't think I have ever seen real pole dancing other then in the movies and I am no good at foosball or poker.

It kind of put the worlds priorities in perspective for me, as no mention of pool was made.

So the question is to you AZ members. Are you a bigger fan of pole dancing then pool?

Once again bubble hockey not getting the respect it deserves, smh.

Ak Guy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dang Tooler

Per Tooler, "Are we talking male dancers or female".......?

That's funny. I am old fashioned and if I watch pole dancing it will be a female.

Crap, hope I could tell the difference, ya never know now days..........