Old
  (#121)
Dan White
AzB Silver Member
Dan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

04-23-2017, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeiberLvr View Post
Hi Dan,

Care to guess how many of your posts out of the last 100 have NOT been related to CTE?

If it's an insult to point out that you have severe emotional issues and are incapable of letting things go, then by all means, report me.

I'll serve my "time" for speaking the truth.

g'day
I post very infrequently here lately until Poolology came out, so I don't know the answer to your question. I was interested in sacman learning CTE and having questions, so I did pose some questions to him to see where he was at. Other than that, I don't think I've mentioned CTE at all. I'm waiting for the book.

For the record, actually, I see in your more recent posts that you have been thinking mostly rationally.

Dan White

Old
  (#122)
Neil
AzB Silver Member
Neil has a reputation beyond reputeNeil has a reputation beyond reputeNeil has a reputation beyond reputeNeil has a reputation beyond reputeNeil has a reputation beyond reputeNeil has a reputation beyond reputeNeil has a reputation beyond reputeNeil has a reputation beyond reputeNeil has a reputation beyond reputeNeil has a reputation beyond reputeNeil has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2200

04-23-2017, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan White View Post
Neil and bieber: How long do I have to ignore your posts for you to realize that I really don't care what you have to say. You already said everything you seem to know like a year ago. My interest in CTE is nearly zero until Stan's book comes out. At the same time, if I am interested in something that might just happen to be related to CTE then I might actually want to discuss it.

You can continue to insult me and try to set me off as you have been doing for a long time, and probably will not get in trouble with it. In any event, any insults from here on out will be reported to Mr. Wilson, who may or may not care. It's for you to find out.

My apologies to Mr. Wilson for bothering you with this crap, but at some point the jabs and insults have to stop.

This is hopefully my last word on the personal attacks and fake claims of "baiting." I mean, come on guys.
Report all you want to. Maybe then Wilson will see what you are really doing here. You asked a question, I answered it. Very on topic. That you would report it only proves what you are about. I never insulted you, only pointed out the truth. Unlike you have done. If you don't want answers, then don't ask questions.

Old
  (#123)
Dan White
AzB Silver Member
Dan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

04-23-2017, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
Report all you want to. Maybe then Wilson will see what you are really doing here. You asked a question, I answered it. Very on topic. That you would report it only proves what you are about. I never insulted you, only pointed out the truth. Unlike you have done. If you don't want answers, then don't ask questions.
Never reported you, Neil. About the bold part, lol. You don't seem to be capable of addressing me without the insult. That's why I have ignored you for maybe a year. If you change that (and you seem to be relatively normal on other forums) then we can start over and all play in the same sand box.

Let's move on. Check out my recent post under "Comments on Poolology." If any of you have trouble with long back cuts, this is "the tits" as they say.

Dan White

Page 9 of 9 « First 789

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: