Eddie Wheat

mechanic/player

Silver Member
I bought a cue from the classifieds ,once I got it I liked the looks of it but it hit way too hard for my style of play so I sent a Joss shaft and the original shaft/ cue to Eddie.

He installed the original ringwork onto the Joss shaft,converted it to 3/8x 10,turned the shaft down to 12.75 , re-tipped and re-finished the cue for me.

The finish on the cue is flawless as is the rest of the work he did for me.

Eddie gets an A+ from me for his quality of work and for the quick service he provided and would be a great choice for anyone needing any cue repair work .

mechanic/player

Silver Member
best I could do

PICT0024.JPG

Chris Byrne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Eddie. Lets see some pictures of you shop and wood stock. I always like to see some pics. Chris.

Bigjohn

Support Our Troops!
Silver Member
mechanic/player said:
I bought a cue from the classifieds ,once I got it I liked the looks of it but it hit way too hard for my style of play so I sent a Joss shaft and the original shaft/ cue to Eddie.

He installed the original ringwork onto the Joss shaft,converted it to 3/8x 10,turned the shaft down to 12.75 , re-tipped and re-finished the cue for me.

The finish on the cue is flawless as is the rest of the work he did for me.

Eddie gets an A+ from me for his quality of work and for the quick service he provided and would be a great choice for anyone needing any cue repair work .

I ordered a fancy from Eddie a few weeks ago. After a lengthy conversation with him, I have the utmost confidence that the cue will turn out beautiful. He will be sending me progress photos shortly as the process goes along that I will post. Eddie has been great to work with. :)

WheatCues

Banned
Chris Byrne said:
Hey Eddie. Lets see some pictures of you shop and wood stock. I always like to see some pics. Chris.

I have already posted partial pics of my shop.... in an earlier thread related to that... please goto "shop size" to view !

It's semi-organized and my equipment runs non-stop for the most part so it's pointless to cleanup just for a photo shoot !

I have a porper model-b lathe, align-rite CNC mill, vertical drill press, band saw, belt sander, dremels, bunch of jigs and other typical items for cuemaking.... nothing extravagant, just practical !!!

It's only 12x20 at the moment but will be 20x20 when renovations are complete !

As far as my wood stock is concerened.... it's just wood ! I don't have 500+ shafts hanging around like these big dogs do, but that's also why I can keep my prices down too ! "LOW OVERHEAD"......

I'm still "smalltime" but will have an adequate wood inventory very shortly to sustain me in case of an influx of orders that can occur !

Sincerely, Eddie Wheat

Last edited:

Remy

Fear none, respect all.
Silver Member
Eddie,
I'm gonna have to stop by and say hello in person next time I go to Cocoa :)
I hope you don't mind, I'm always looking and buying cues.

WheatCues

Banned
Remy said:
Eddie,
I'm gonna have to stop by and say hello in person next time I go to Cocoa :)
I hope you don't mind, I'm always looking and buying cues.

Everyone is welcomed to stop by anytime "just not all at once !"please give me a courtesy call at least 30min. in advance prior to your arrival...

p.s. I will not be available this fri night "tomorrow" between 6-9pm I will be at a funeral service for a fellow classmate and friend from highschool !!!

Thanks, Eddie Wheat-321-631-1827

Remy

Fear none, respect all.
Silver Member
No problem it will be sometime in the next 2 weeks anyway and I'll call before showing up.
Thank you.

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
Remy said:
No problem it will be sometime in the next 2 weeks anyway and I'll call before showing up.
Thank you.

Tony

Let me know when you're going up there.