Denali cues

RSCA HOOLIGAN

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello AZ'ers , are here people playing with a Denali cue ?
Can you give some information about his cues ?
As well his playing cues as his breakcues .

Thanks ,

Christoph

resurrecta

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I haven't tried a Denali yet. He seems to be a high quality builder, along with several others out there.
I'm not surprised about the purple heart break cue. I mean, the shaft's more dense, a tad heavier. So I expect it to be a heavy hitting shaft.
Other production companies such as Mezz also switched to a more dense wood for their latest break cue. The Deep Impact Pro H uses Massaranduba which is also quit dense.
I'm sure some Denali owners might bring a say about their playing cue.

robertno1pool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Denali Cue

I have one (1) Denali cue with his "dragon skin" wrap (in three sections) and three (3) shafts. Two (2) purple heart shafts and one (1) flat laminate shaft. Joint, Ferrules and butt cap are Elk antler.

I shoot with one of the purple heart shafts all the time. The dragon skin is like a wrap less cue - since it is completely clear coated over the top. Cue is completely cored with PH.

I have had no problems with the cue and have received a number of compliments.

I would not hesitate to buy another Denali cue.

robertno1pool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Denali Cue

I might add this was my 1,000 th post and glad I could use it to recommend Bob Flynn--aka: QMAKER's cues.

ELBeau

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bet if you contact him he could probably share some testimonials.
If I remember correctly, Pro Player Melissa Little liked the Denail cue the best of the original "Cue Buildoff" cues.

QMAKER

LIVE FREE OR DIE
Silver Member
Denali pool cues

I bet if you contact him he could probably share some testimonials.
If I remember correctly, Pro Player Melissa Little liked the Denail cue the best of the original "Cue Buildoff" cues.

Hi Beau: There are plenty of testimonials on my website.
How is the veneer business going?

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You did see the last post was NINE yrs ago, right??

And?
Bob last signed in yesterday, so this is as good a place as any to post a question towards him.

I swear, if he had created a new thread he would get railed on for not using the search function.