Section Name Change

FAST_N_LOOSE

<--THE AMAZING JESSE JANE
Silver Member
Isn't This Section Designed To Discuss All Things Cues?

I Know This Is A Strange Question, But Can We Change The Section Title To Cue Discussion?

What Does Everybody Else Think?

Hidy Ho

Missed 4 rail hanger!!!
Silver Member
FAST_N_LOOSE said:

I Know This Is A Strange Question, But Can We Change The Section Title To Cue Discussion?

Not sure why it's called Cue Review as most people agreed that we wanted a "discussion" forum to streamline/filter the "for sale" forum.

JimL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
FAST_N_LOOSE said:

Agreed

Jim

Hidy Ho

Missed 4 rail hanger!!!
Silver Member
FAST_N_LOOSE said:
NOT YET, I WANTED OTHERS INPUT FIRST, BEFORE I TOOK IT UPON MYSELF TO ASK FOR IT TO BE CHANGED.

We could call it "deanoc's magic cue" section or "cocobolo cowboy aka pool sleuth aka bruce de lis - world of emoticon" section.

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
Jazz said:
We could call it "deanoc's magic cue" section or "cocobolo cowboy aka pool sleuth aka bruce de lis - world of emoticon" section.

those are some fine suggestions. Maybe we could get bruce to make a dancing deano?

ericdraven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
or you could call it " other cue makers who are jealous " forum review. roflmao :cool: :)

maybe have icons of mason and joey doing their butt dance together .

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
ericdraven said:
or you could call it " other cue makers who are jealous " forum review. roflmao :cool: :)

Why do you keep dragging my name ahole?
Grow up beeyatch and move on.
Keep nutwinging for someone but don't keep dragging my name.

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
ericdraven said:

Are you related to travis trotter by chance? Brother? Son?

btw..is deanoc a cuemaker or a salesman? Didn't think he made his own cues, simply sold others work.

ericdraven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cubswin said:
Are you related to travis trotter by chance? Brother? Son?

btw..is deanoc a cuemaker or a salesman? Didn't think he made his own cues, simply sold others work.

who are you related too ? must be one of those because all you do is follow. you know i talked to mr wilson and said he tries to keep small time cue makers from bashin everyone trying to come here and sell. yall act like dirty politicans, mr dean has the same right to be here and sell items as you .period. but every other thread is you or somebody making fun of someone and the funny thing is youre helping the business.:) dude let it go jealousy is evil and will eat you up my friend. common sense says the reason folks keep talking bout same subject good or bad is it bothers them you must be angry or something. and as long as you give bad rep for opinions i will too :D

now post about grammer , soup nazi

You-Are-Not_Cool.jpg

robertno1pool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"Cue Reviews"

It is confusing when someone post a specific cue review and it has photos - where should it go. We have "Cue Gallery" and "Cue Reviews". Seems like this could go any place and has me bouncing between the two (2) to see cues.

"Cue Reviews" seems specific to one (1) cue.
"Cue Gallery" gets posts with photos of cue cases - which are not cues.

Do cue cases need their own section?

What do you want to discuss about a cue? Do you like the design? What is the hit like? What is the taper of the shaft and how does it compare to other pro tapers?

Define what the new named section should include and I am on board. Not sure what should have gone in this new section from the start.

Bigger than this is do we definitions of what it section includes and more importantly what it does not.

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
ericdraven said:
who are you related too ? must be one of those because all you do is follow. you know i talked to mr wilson and said he tries to keep small time cue makers from bashin everyone trying to come here and sell. yall act like dirty politicans, mr dean has the same right to be here and sell items as you .period. but every other thread is you or somebody making fun of someone and the funny thing is youre helping the business.:) dude let it go jealousy is evil and will eat you up my friend. common sense says the reason folks keep talking bout same subject good or bad is it bothers them you must be angry or something. and as long as you give bad rep for opinions i will too :D

now post about grammer , soup nazi

Why would I post about grammar? The cuemaker you seem to dislike isn't hurting for orders, if anything its hard to get him to take one. Dean isn't a cuemaker, he is a salesman. Thats fine and dandy, but his tactics were way over the top. When you are way over the top your going to get flack from people,and usually you want the flack. More people talking about your product after all. I'm sure Dean understands this as he is the one that used that sales tactic.

You are hanging onto his coat tails, who knows why. I like Joey, like Mason, like a lot of other people as well. Don't really care for you, because you are a bit of a over bearing ass. Maybe I am as well, but thats ok with me.

I suspect you have been banned on here before and now are back under a different name. Given enough time I'm sure you will be again.

Have a good weekend, and thank you for your input.

ericdraven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cubswin said:
Why would I post about grammar? The cuemaker you seem to dislike isn't hurting for orders, if anything its hard to get him to take one. Dean isn't a cuemaker, he is a salesman. Thats fine and dandy, but his tactics were way over the top. When you are way over the top your going to get flack from people,and usually you want the flack. More people talking about your product after all. I'm sure Dean understands this as he is the one that used that sales tactic.

You are hanging onto his coat tails, who knows why. I like Joey, like Mason, like a lot of other people as well. Don't really care for you, because you are a bit of a over bearing ass. Maybe I am as well, but thats ok with me.

I suspect you have been banned on here before and now are back under a different name. Given enough time I'm sure you will be again.

Have a good weekend, and thank you for your input.

im prolly an ass , as i know you are , you are one that has been posting the same crap over . nope never banned , maybe you were who knows, could care less you like i have buds here too , and if mr wilson was gonna ban me i think he would have but thats not your business, like starting that retarded joey mason thread and do you not ride their coat tails ??? all i see you saying is the pot calling the kettle black my friend. all that was and or is was to bash someone ,

and i could not figure out why til i found out they were dime a dozen small time cuemakers then it made sense. how bout this do not post in my thread i wont post in yours? it urks me when people jump on someone for no good reason , it could dean or joe blow, and yeah i will take up for someone in a heartbeat.i was raised the right way. so stop leaving bad rep to me and i will not leave you any and go our ways.snd stop bashing it makes you look silly.

Last edited:

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
ericdraven said:
im prolly an ass , as i know you are , you are one that has been posting the same crap over . nope never banned , maybe you were who knows, could care less you like i have buds here too , and if mr wilson was gonna ban me i think he would have but thats not your business, like starting that retarded joey mason thread , all that was and or is was to bash someone ,

and i could not figure out why til i found out they were dime a dozen small time cuemakers then it made sense. how bout this do not post in my thread i wont post in yours? it urks me when people jump on someone for no good reason , it could dean or joe blow, and yeah i will take up for someone in a heartbeat.i was raised the right way. so stop leaving bad rep to me and i will not leave you any and go our ways.snd stop bashing it makes you look silly.

Thanks for the offer, but no thanks. I'm enjoying it you see.