Bryan Fisher cues

Tommyd1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bought two of Bryan's cues as gifts about 6months and a year ago for my friends, Robert and BK Wheels.

(Now Bryan will now who's cues I' m talking about).

When I played with them then, I couldn't belive the balance and hit of the cues.

I played again with them tonight and they don't fail to impress me again.

Draw shots are ubelievable. Follow the same.

You can really put action on the cue ball with very, very little effort.

Shaft taper feels great, the whole cue feels good in your hand, really nice balance.

Just wanted to give him a compliment.

His cues have a great finish, fit and feel.

Very nice work.

Really, I was very impressed.........again !

Tommyd1 :D

Last edited:
W

wayneward

Fisher

I stopped bye the Fisher both today at the BCA's. Bryan is a great person to talk with. Not to mention his cues look great.. I had a chance to jump with some of his jump cues. They jump Grreeaatt......

RFisher

FISHER CUES
Silver Member
wayneward said:
I stopped bye the Fisher both today at the BCA's. Bryan is a great person to talk with. Not to mention his cues look great.. I had a chance to jump with some of his jump cues. They jump Grreeaatt......

Thank you for your kind words, but that's not me, that is my brother Reuben. I'm stuck here at the shop finishing cues:(

He's called me saying alot of people thought they were meeting me. I wanted to be there very badly, but we are sooo behind right now, it was impossible for me to be there, I just bought a new camara and will try to post pics of our work in progress in the gallery asap.

How do you like our "Jump Table"? kind of a neat toy isn't it?

Later,

Bryan Fisher

icem3n

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You guys should try Bryan's Jump cue. I wouldn't let mine go for anything in the world.