Brent Hartman, BHQ

weeseng

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bought this BHQ purpleheart sneaky pete conversion from Mason.. The cue plays VERY well.. People who have played with Brent's cues can testify that.. Brent's also extremely easy going and fun to work with.. :D Anyone else has pictures and experiences with BHQ to share?? :)

Bhq.jpg

Buckhorn2.jpg

Bhqsignature.jpg

BHQ

we'll miss you
Silver Member
weeseng said:
Bought this BHQ purpleheart sneaky pete conversion from Mason.. The cue plays VERY well.. People who have played with Brent's cues can testify that.. Brent's also extremely easy going and fun to work with.. :D Anyone else has pictures and experiences with BHQ to share?? :)

Bhq.jpg

Buckhorn2.jpg

Bhqsignature.jpg
so, you're the guy that ended up with that cue
glad you like it!!!!!!
hope you like the new one just as well, if not better
guess we'll find out in another year or so, huh ;)

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Is it only me or what?
Everytime I read BHQ, I get hungry.

I like the stiff taper on that butt.

Last edited:

islandtime

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
First time posting pics... apologize in advance if I blow it.
Another BHQ that I bought recently from Jim L (btw, as easy and straight forward transaction as anybody could ask for)
Only been hitting with it a month or so but it's hard to imagine playing with a cue that hits much better.
cue.JPG

cue2.JPG

weeseng

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
BHQ said:
so, you're the guy that ended up with that cue
glad you like it!!!!!!
hope you like the new one just as well, if not better
guess we'll find out in another year or so, huh ;)

:D im very much looking forward to it! :cool:

BHQ

we'll miss you
Silver Member
islandtime said:
First time posting pics... apologize in advance if I blow it.
Another BHQ that I bought recently from Jim L (btw, as easy and straight forward transaction as anybody could ask for)
Only been hitting with it a month or so but it's hard to imagine playing with a cue that hits much better.
cue.JPG

cue2.JPG
which cue did you get from jim?
i may still have pics for ya
hit me up tomorrow

BHQ

we'll miss you
Silver Member
JoeyInCali said:
Is it only me or what?
Everytime I read BHQ, I get hungry.

I like the stiff taper on that butt.
me thinks you just like butts :D

cajunbarboxplyr

Beatem down wit a Varney
Silver Member
I also want to mention that I had one of Brent's early Jump cues.... To date it was the BEST jump I've personally ever shot with!!! Solid. light and can bunny hop with ease..........

LoGiC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
IIRC, BHQ didn't you make a 60" wrap-less purple heart with birds eye maple handle? I think the price you put on it was something ridiculously low too! Like $300?

I would've really liked to try that cue.

BHQ

we'll miss you
Silver Member
LoGiC said:
IIRC, BHQ didn't you make a 60" wrap-less purple heart with birds eye maple handle? I think the price you put on it was something ridiculously low too! Like $300?

I would've really liked to try that cue.

one of these?????
christy1.jpg

nate's cue, shark314 on az
1A.jpg

LoGiC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think it was like the 2nd one, brass rings jar my memory, but it didn't have the birdseye butt sleeve like that one did.

I'd like to try either of those too! Great looking cues!

ccn7

Ole Pool Fool
Silver Member
weeseng said:

When you say Purple Heart and BHQ in the same sentence, you know your gona see something great looking and great playing. So here are my BEAUTIES. AVATAR PIC ( i hope to post more and better pics once i can figure out how)

i've had my cues now for less than a year and have knocked a few balls around here and there. I dont need to talk about the beauty of these cues as you can see for yourself, pictures speak better than words.

I have used the break cue many, many times and have had many good compliments on how well it breaks, it just explodes the balls with minimum effort which allows for better accuracey which i always need. The matching playing cue with both a maple shaft and P/H hasnt got the same playing time.but what time it has seen has been good it has a nice solid hit and very light with a more forward balance point.

The jump cue is without a doubt the easiest of all i have ever used, even for a C player like myself. Again the P/H shaft on this one is just solid, with a G-10 pin its as light as a feather.

BHQ

we'll miss you
Silver Member
ccn7 said:
weeseng said:

When you say Purple Heart and BHQ in the same sentence, you know your gona see something great looking and great playing. So here are my BEAUTIES. AVATAR PIC ( i hope to post more and better pics once i can figure out how)

i've had my cues now for less than a year and have knocked a few balls around here and there. I dont need to talk about the beauty of these cues as you can see for yourself, pictures speak better than words.

I have used the break cue many, many times and have had many good compliments on how well it breaks, it just explodes the balls with minimum effort which allows for better accuracey which i always need. The matching playing cue with both a maple shaft and P/H hasnt got the same playing time.but what time it has seen has been good it has a nice solid hit and very light with a more forward balance point.

The jump cue is without a doubt the easiest of all i have ever used, even for a C player like myself. Again the P/H shaft on this one is just solid, with a G-10 pin its as light as a feather.
thanks floyd
get some more playing time in buddy
floydsset1.jpg

floydsset2.jpg

floydsset3.jpg

floydsset4.jpg

floydsset5.jpg

floydsset6.jpg

mechanic/player

Silver Member
Here's my BHQ player and jumpbreak. I use my playing cue quite often and I am saving the j/b for a rainy day. I love the way they look ,screw and unscrew and the hit is my kind of sweet.:cool:

PICT0001b.jpg

BHQ

we'll miss you
Silver Member
mechanic/player said:
Here's my BHQ player and jumpbreak. I use my playing cue quite often and I am saving the j/b for a rainy day. I love the way they look ,screw and unscrew and the hit is my kind of sweet.:cool:

PICT0001b.jpg
hello bob,
thank you for the kind words
happy that you are happy with cues

SPINDOKTOR

lool wtf??
Silver Member
Brents cues look really good, I like the tapers on the butts too, I cant wait to try one, I can say the Ivory ferrule shaft I got from brent plays lights out, the guy whom it was for said, Now if I just had the rest of the cue to go with the shaft, lol... he compliments the shaft alot, and brags on the English he can get with it.. I tried it and I must say he does have bragging rights...

FYI, Brent gave me two shafts for a friend with Mcdermott, he said the shafts were going to be thrown in the fire pit!!!! If those shafts are his mistakes, Id really like to see what he calls good!...

Brent, Id like to thank you again, and Im surely going to be on your waiting list ASAP..

SPINDOKTOR