anybody have an opinion on RNC - dick neighbors cues?

jrt30004

just jokin' around
Silver Member
I was wondering if anyone owns or has shot with one of Mr. Neighbors' cues. I have looked at them on line and it looks like nice work for a fair price. I have no experience with custom cues and have only owned and shot with a few Meucci that i purchased between 1988 and 1992 (sad to say i wouldn't touch the stuff they sell now). Any comments on play, finish, or a comparison between what i use and what i'd get would be appreciated.

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i know danny bassavich played with one for a while. i saw it in one of his dvds and dick told me about it once

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Built solidly for more than reasonable price.
Dick's shafts are top notch.
Btw, it's RHN.

Last edited:

Chris Byrne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have seen a few and all were top notch work. You will get alot of bang for your buck. Chris.

1-pocket-player

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
poolplayer2093 said:
i know danny bassavich played with one for a while. i saw it in one of his dvds and dick told me about it once
Chris Bartram plays with one too if that helps any....

-Andy

Carl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Excellent Value, Great Guy

Dick makes a great cue and stands by his work. I play with one of his cues and wouldn't hesitate to buy another.

xianmacx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great cues. I will have some pictures up in a couple days of My new Dickie cue.

jrt30004

just jokin' around
Silver Member
wow. thanks for the responses. this is my first post and i didn't know if i'd get anything. i think i'll be cracking the piggy bank and calling mr. nieghbors. thanks again. and if ayone does have pics i'd love to see them.

xianmacx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
sorry for the bad pictures.

I sketched out the buttsleeve design and it turned out perfect. Dickie does great work.

100_0111.jpg

100_0112.jpg

100_0113.jpg

100_0114.jpg

100_0115.jpg

Highlanduh

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's mine:

RHN Cue

It's a great cue, but I've decided I much prefer wrapless so it's for sale.
It's in perfect condition, but currently has the linen wrap shown in the first set of pics as the original buyer had Dick remove the leather.

Make an offer if you're interested.

1pRoscoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
xianmacx said:

I sketched out the buttsleeve design and it turned out perfect. Dickie does great work.

100_0111.jpg
Wow......... I really like that!!

mullyman

Hung Like a Gnat!
Silver Member
I've never played with one of his cues but I've known Dicky for years. Great guy. I can't imagine him being hard to deal with.
MULLY
unless you piss him off somehow HAHAHAHA!!!!!

J$Cincy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I Know Alot Of People Who Use Them And Stand By Them 100%. I Have Played With A Couple And They Have A Nice Stiff Hit, But Have Never Owned One, Since I've Been Playing With The Same Gilbert 60" Jump/break For Years Now And Need No Reason To Change. He Does All My Repair Work And Does A Spectacular Job.

J$Cincy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
xianmacx said:

100_0111.jpg

100_0112.jpg

100_0113.jpg

100_0114.jpg

100_0115.jpg

NICE LOOKING CUE BY THE WAY

Cuedog

CUE BALL INCOMING!!!
Silver Member
Highlanduh said:
Here's mine:

RHN Cue

It's a great cue, but I've decided I much prefer wrapless so it's for sale.
It's in perfect condition, but currently has the linen wrap shown in the first set of pics as the original buyer had Dick remove the leather.

Make an offer if you're interested.
No offense but put the leather back on. Looks to me like Dick made the right choice the first time.

If you like the cue, send it to Dick to get it back to original. If not, all the testimonies speak for themselves. Dick puts out quality.

Gene

starburst

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anybody know the the email address on his website is still being used? Tried to send an email but haven't heard from him since.

Highlanduh

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cuedog said:
No offense but put the leather back on. Looks to me like Dick made the right choice the first time.

If you like the cue, send it to Dick to get it back to original. If not, all the testimonies speak for themselves. Dick puts out quality.

Gene
I agree 100% about the leather wrap, but Dick is also the one who took it off and installed the linen at the previous owner's request.

rhncue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
starburst said:
Does anybody know the the email address on his website is still being used? Tried to send an email but haven't heard from him since.

It works as I get many e-mails. I looked and I haven't received one from you as far as I can tell.

Dick