A Different Kevin Varney Story

HardBall

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I and a friend were practicing this evening for a tournament Saturday. I did not bring my regular break stick so I used my Varney playing cue. I had the best breaks I have ever had. I was averaging two balls per break and you could not tell from looking at the table which end the balls were broken from. They were scattering evenly.

I am not a big breaker. I hammer the rack around 20mph. :) I feel fortunate to average one ball per break.

I have one of Kevin's J/B's on order. If it is better than this I can hardly wait.

HardBall

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry,

It definitely should be under cue reviews.

Olauzon,

I posted this to share an experience that I thought might be interesting to open mined individuals.

Is that exact enough for you?

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
HardBall said:
Sorry,

Olauzon,

I posted this to share an experience that I thought might be interesting to open mined individuals.

Suggest you contact "mod/admin" and request it moved

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
HardBall said:
Sorry,

Olauzon,

If I were you I would not be offended, I would just contact the moderators, I am certain they would be glad to help you and move this thread.

Have a good night!!!!!!

Craig

TellsItLikeItIs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Instead of moving it you might want to consider deleting your post. This doesn't look quite as good as you would have liked for it to.

HardBall said:
I and a friend were practicing this evening for a tournament Saturday. I did not bring my regular break stick so I used my Varney playing cue. I had the best breaks I have ever had. I was averaging two balls per break and you could not tell from looking at the table which end the balls were broken from. They were scattering evenly.

I am not a big breaker. I hammer the rack around 20mph. :) I feel fortunate to average one ball per break.

I have one of Kevin's J/B's on order. If it is better than this I can hardly wait.

You made the post below in Feb 2008:
HardBall said:
Right now I am anxiously waiting for a new JB that he assured me would be ready any day now. Maybe we can get him to post a couple of pictures of it.[/

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
TellsItLikeItIs said:
Instead of moving it you might want to consider deleting your post. This doesn't look quite as good as you would have liked for it to.

oooooooooooops:eek:

hoosier_cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sounds like somebody is trying to brown nose the cuemaker. Good luck with that. Nothing else has seemed to work for anybody.

TellsItLikeItIs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Other than a flame about three feet tall something that burns my butt is people trying to get over on others.

Why cant people just give an honest review or answer. The feedback around here is getting worse than eBay.

branpureza said:
assured any day now? that was 3 months ago haha. nice find TellItLikeItIs.

nympfisher

SEMI AMATURE
Silver Member
it seems the reveiw was on the CUE . not the cuemaker. big difference.
I saw 1 of his cues this weekend . killer looks didnt get to hit with it.
but when i want something , i want it now. so having 1 built buy anyone would be a long wait for me.
just another opinion by an az'er

carl shealy

junksecret

Certified Fish
Silver Member
Ummmmmmmmmm.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardBall

I am not a big breaker. I hammer the rack around 20mph. I feel fortunate to average one ball per break.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardBall
Right now I am anxiously waiting for a new JB that he assured me would be ready any day now. Maybe we can get him to post a couple of pictures of it.

I'm not sure he needs to move or delete this post based on the newly revealed information, just needs to change the TITLE of the post from "A Different Kevin Varney Story" to "The Same Old Kevin Varney Story".......:eek:

Joe

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
nympfisher said:
it seems the reveiw was on the CUE . not the cuemaker. big difference.
I saw 1 of his cues this weekend . killer looks didnt get to hit with it.
but when i want something , i want it now. so having 1 built buy anyone would be a long wait for me.
just another opinion by an az'er

carl shealy

With all due respect this THREAD, as of now, should remain where it is.

It's more of a mystery without many clues ....:)

Adam<====THINKS the first page is a hoot

TellsItLikeItIs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Adam, you mispelled a word. I corrected it for you ;)

ribdoner said:
With all due respect this THREAD, as of now, should remain where it is.

It's more of a mystery without many cues ....:)

Adam<====THINKS the first page is a hoot

ericdraven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hardball hows it going bro . listen pm me for more info on you know what . and yes varney cues are nice . do not worry about the negative posting just have fun . :D ttyl my sigline should explain some of it lol .. it has gotten alot better since mods have laid the law down on personal attacks so the haters just word things differently so not to be banned.

eric

Last edited: