Just accept it and move on....

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
It says that you're grasping at straws and still are waaaayyyy off base.

Good to know that they're two different physical trolls and stalkers. I thought for a moment they were prob the same person, since the crazy stalking/trolling style was identical.

Do you think PSA is doing anything different than mlalum (which got mlalum banned)?

I'm not debating or demanding - just trying to find peace in "understanding."

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Life is GOOD!

Good to know that they're two different physical trolls and stalkers. I thought for a moment they were prob the same person, since the crazy stalking/trolling style was identical.

Do you think PSA is doing anything different than mlalum (which got mlalum banned)?

I'm not debating or demanding - just trying to find peace in "understanding."

I'm not sure if mlalum (Michael LaLum) is PoolSharkAllen or not but it is interesting to note that they both do/did a lot of stalking. Apparently, some people think they can fly under the moderator's radar, indefinitely. That isn't true in my opinion (indefinite) and I believe the management is trying to stay on top of anyone who has become known for harassing other posters.

Some of the posters in question have been apparently warned because their mean-spirited comments have been tamed. Perhaps, a new age is coming to AZ Billiards.

For the record, PoolSharkAllen was an identity established before mlalum was banned. Interesting also that it has been over a year since mlalum was banned. Most bans don't last that long and the writer in Michael LaLum tells me that he is still around, posting as someone else, perhaps one of the "others".

Lurkers must see the tag-team haters and say, "Why in the hell would I want to post in a forum with these guys needling at every post they disagree with?"

porper-sig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I accept the fact that one will have to hit a million balls to play similar to our 14.1 champ!!!:thumbup:

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Also, seems to me that Roadie conducted himself admirably. Y'all should have wanted to trade him for me. Or is that you really prefer someone who doesn't debate politely? Or do you prefer to know a person's name so that you can be more personal with your insults.

Notice how you people went nuts avoiding the actual topics while frantically trying to figure out who the speaker was?

as for you Duckie your are right....you didnt learn....you posted this kumbaya live and let live trope and the promptly ignored it. you wouldnt even promise to live by it and you didn't.

I think I will take my cue from Roadie, who has probably hit the road, and seek to emulate his posting style. It's definitely much more zen-like.

Now off to find Wizard-Moon.

Last edited: