41st ANNUAL TEXAS OPEN 9-BALL CHAMPIONSHIP

LadyV

Pistol Perez
Silver Member
they do take alternate.. but that is full as well.. im sorry, i try to tell everyone to sign up fast .. maybe next year.. if ur on facebook totally add me Veronica Perez :)

LadyV

Pistol Perez
Silver Member
hi, yall sorry,, i should have a list by tomorrow just waiting til i get it.. but ill post it as soon as i can.. sorry!!!

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Josh and myself would like to see a players list.........anyone?

They generally don't release the "unofficial" list due to changes from cancellations trickle in and substitutes are made.

The official list will be posted soon so people who have paid can make sure they are on it.

Ray

RealLive

JUICEISBACK.COM
Silver Member
here's the list pulled from FB:

10563041_829923500360923_547456095876130404_n.jpg

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
80p, you going........I would like to match up with you there if you are.

It's Tony B I'm coming early and wanna play sum it's been a while best way I know to get in stroke is to put sum cash on the line .... Makes the shakes go away so lets do sum for a buck or two .... I only want nine foot action ... No kid tables !!!!! One pocket or nine ball once again CALL ME 214-937-1972 TEXT ME / ANYTHING

TX BAD BOY

FISH IN SHARK TERRITORY!
Silver Member
It's Tony B I'm coming early and wanna play sum it's been a while best way I know to get in stroke is to put sum cash on the line .... Makes the shakes go away so lets do sum for a buck or two .... I only want nine foot action ... No kid tables !!!!! One pocket or nine ball once again CALL ME 214-937-1972 TEXT ME / ANYTHING

We will talk when I get there. I don't think I'm at your speed. I'm Jason. My brother Sky is coming with me so we might do something. See you there TB

J SCHWARZ

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll be there Sat, Sun, maybe Monday looking for some cheap 1p action to pass the time after tournament tables are done. Although I should just probably save my $ instead of hand it out.:deadhorse:

LadyV

Pistol Perez
Silver Member
Pistol Perez tourney

i maybe having my 9 ball tourney tonight if kim white ends her early.. text me if yall are here 512-721-8229

cesarmorales

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
table time

how much are they going to charge to play on the tables after the tournament is finished each night.

Last edited:

J SCHWARZ

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
last time I was able to attend (two years ago I think) there was no charge for tables and ten at the door

cesarmorales

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
after tournament pool rate

I remember a very different rate. I don't remember if it was last year of two years ago but they told me when I got there at midnight on sunday night that it was something like $20 per hour. I asked if that was the regular rate and they said no, it was higher because of people that would be playing for big money but none of the tables were being used. I don't remember moyers or the other locations of the texas open charging such absurd rates and there was lots of action after hours.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
I remember a very different rate. I don't remember if it was last year of two years ago but they told me when I got there at midnight on sunday night that it was something like $20 per hour. I asked if that was the regular rate and they said no, it was higher because of people that would be playing for big money but none of the tables were being used. I don't remember moyers or the other locations of the texas open charging such absurd rates and there was lots of action after hours.

The rates are high to keep the action high. No $20 sets for sure.

Door is $25 for the weekend or $10 per day.

Live stream is $29.95 for the weekend or $12.95 per day Sat & Sun $14.95 for the Monday. We have Professional commentary with Scott Rabon and misc guests and it's all commercial free.

Ray