Rapid 999 and Andy 588 Billiard Cloth
Old
  (#1)
bountybuddy
AzB Silver Member
bountybuddy has a reputation beyond reputebountybuddy has a reputation beyond reputebountybuddy has a reputation beyond reputebountybuddy has a reputation beyond reputebountybuddy has a reputation beyond reputebountybuddy has a reputation beyond reputebountybuddy has a reputation beyond reputebountybuddy has a reputation beyond reputebountybuddy has a reputation beyond reputebountybuddy has a reputation beyond reputebountybuddy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Question Rapid 999 and Andy 588 Billiard Cloth - 06-24-2013, 05:22 AM

I hope you do not mind that this question is not about shooting billiards but about finding some billiard cloth that I can afford to cover 12 nine foot billiard tables. Do you have any idea where I can buy some Rapid 999 and Andy 588 billiard cloth? Both come from China. I hope to try both of these billiard cloths and keep using the one that holds up the best. Thank you so much for your help. I apologize for the question not being about shooting pool. I don't know who else to ask. Thanks again.

Old
  (#2)
thelmstetter
Tomcat
thelmstetter has a reputation beyond reputethelmstetter has a reputation beyond reputethelmstetter has a reputation beyond reputethelmstetter has a reputation beyond reputethelmstetter has a reputation beyond reputethelmstetter has a reputation beyond reputethelmstetter has a reputation beyond reputethelmstetter has a reputation beyond reputethelmstetter has a reputation beyond reputethelmstetter has a reputation beyond reputethelmstetter has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

07-03-2013, 07:06 PM

You may want to try www.alibaba.com

"I may give you what you want but I will never give you what you need"
"The only completely consistant people are dead"

Old
  (#3)
dr9ball
"Lock Doctor"
dr9ball has a reputation beyond reputedr9ball has a reputation beyond reputedr9ball has a reputation beyond reputedr9ball has a reputation beyond reputedr9ball has a reputation beyond reputedr9ball has a reputation beyond reputedr9ball has a reputation beyond reputedr9ball has a reputation beyond reputedr9ball has a reputation beyond reputedr9ball has a reputation beyond reputedr9ball has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3000

07-03-2013, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bountybuddy View Post
I hope you do not mind that this question is not about shooting billiards but about finding some billiard cloth that I can afford to cover 12 nine foot billiard tables. Do you have any idea where I can buy some Rapid 999 and Andy 588 billiard cloth? Both come from China. I hope to try both of these billiard cloths and keep using the one that holds up the best. Thank you so much for your help. I apologize for the question not being about shooting pool. I don't know who else to ask. Thanks again.
Here's Andy's website in case you haven't contacted them for a list of their dealers.

http://www.andycloth.com/english/product.asp?pid=119

Rufus

PBIA Certified Instructor and Proud Member of the SPF Family of Instructors

If you like piano music here's my Fan Page check it out.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rufus-...5167945&ref=ts

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: