When Will Matchroom's MC points be clear?

pro9dg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The man responsible for determining the pionts - Luke Riches is taking a well deserved vacation at the moment.
So relax, take a chill pill. No doubt he will take care of of things on his return.

Last edited:

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
There have already been four tournaments that had the MC points attached to them...#5 tournament for MC points (Allen Hopkin's Expo) is right around the corner. This makes zero sense NOT having how many point a player gets for what. This should have been public before the first points tournament started...a month before. Am I the only one feeling it's not right? Johnnyt

The way I see it is the MC is a exhibition for "professional" pool players. "professional" pool players go to and enter and compete in the professional events as that is their "job" as a "professional. If a player is "not" entering and playing in the professional level pool events then they are clearly not truly a career "professional" pool player, and thus not what the MC is looking for.

I do "not" think the MC wants a bunch of part time American pool players who are not truly career professionals to go out there and cherry pick MC events for the sole purpose of making the MC team for the paycheck it provides. Matchroom want's actual professional pool players, and those guys are entering and playing in, and trying to win all these events anyhow, the MC points are simply a side effect for someone who is truly a career professional pool player.