The Rat
Old
  (#1)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

The Rat - 05-19-2017, 09:35 AM

http://buchanan.org/blog/rosenstein-joins-posse-127090

A man Trump elevated at the DOJ and who wrote the memo on the reasons for firing Comey, has turned on Trump like a snake.

Rats always go for the cheese. No wonder this rodent sailed through congressional approval.

All he had to do was say no. But Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Who put on all the pressure and what did they say?

Trump is wielding his .38 and his bullwhip but the lions of the Deep State close in so close he can feel their hot feline breath.

Underneath their claws is rotting meat that contains bacteria that should they maul Trump, he will die of septic shock.

Can Trump survive? All I can say is that if you try to take down Caesar, you better make sure the wounds are mortal.

Viva Trump!!!!!!!!!! Johnny Mac and his biatch boy Lindsey hunt the president like game.

Old
  (#2)
philly
AzB Silver Member
philly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond repute

05-19-2017, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by overlord View Post

A man Trump elevated at the DOJ and who wrote the memo on the reasons for firing Comey, has turned on Trump like a snake.

Rats always go for the cheese. No wonder this rodent sailed through congressional approval.

All he had to do was say no. But Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Who put on all the pressure and what did they say?

Trump is wielding his .38 and his bullwhip but the lions of the Deep State close in so close he can feel their hot feline breath.

Underneath their claws is rotting meat that contains bacteria that should they maul Trump, he will die of septic shock.

Can Trump survive? All I can say is that if you try to take down Caesar, you better make sure the wounds are mortal.

Viva Trump!!!!!!!!!! Johnny Mac and his biatch boy Lindsey hunt the president like game.

Maybe he was speaking what he thought was the truth. I know you don't want the truth coming from the Department of Justice. You want absolute fealty to the leader. That is the blueprint despots follow. Think about what you are saying.

Pool may not build character but it certainly will reveal it.

"Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis" Unencumbered By The Thought Process

How do you feel? Fast and loose, man.

Old
  (#3)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

05-19-2017, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by philly View Post
Maybe he was speaking what he thought was the truth. I know you don't want the truth coming from the Department of Justice. You want absolute fealty to the leader. That is the blueprint despots follow. Think about what you are saying.
Please review Rosenstein's memo. Then tell me what the truth is. I would not want Rosenstein in my foxhole he might climb out while you are sleeping and bug out for the rear.

Old
  (#4)
Renegade_56
R56 Custom Cues
Renegade_56 has a reputation beyond reputeRenegade_56 has a reputation beyond reputeRenegade_56 has a reputation beyond reputeRenegade_56 has a reputation beyond reputeRenegade_56 has a reputation beyond reputeRenegade_56 has a reputation beyond reputeRenegade_56 has a reputation beyond reputeRenegade_56 has a reputation beyond reputeRenegade_56 has a reputation beyond reputeRenegade_56 has a reputation beyond reputeRenegade_56 has a reputation beyond repute

05-19-2017, 10:06 AM

Quote:
I know you don't want the truth coming from the Department of Justice.
It hasn't been a priority for like 8 years, so,,,,,,,,,,,,

Renegade_56

If winning is so easy why aren't the losers doing it?

R56 Custom Cues on Facebook

Old
  (#5)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

05-19-2017, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Please review Rosenstein's memo. Then tell me what the truth is. I would not want Rosenstein in my foxhole he might climb out while you are sleeping and bug out for the rear.
The truth is that Rosenstein's memo was accurate and truthful as to the violations of policy Comey committed when he handled the Clinton e-mail matters on several occasions during the campaign.

The truth is also that PDJT and AG Sessions in no way objected then or now to what he did, and it played zero part in their decision to remove him. That was the first lying cover story, and it crumbled within 24 hours.

Both men praised him for doing those things, on the record and in public statements, I think all of which statements were before media cameras and on videotape.

Kellyann Conway saw the problem with that story and tried to clean it up. She contradicted the main story of the spokesmen (including Pence's version) by saying his removal had nothing to do with anything in the campaign (the actions Rosenstein's memo covered), and all about what he had done after PDJT took office.

Then a day later PDJT himself put the lie to everything his people had said.

“The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.”
― Garry Kasparov

"But let justice roll on like a river, righteousness like a never-failing stream!"

― Amos 5:24 (NIV)

Old
  (#6)
overlord
AzB Silver Member

05-19-2017, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
The truth is that Rosenstein's memo was accurate and truthful as to the violations of policy Comey committed when he handled the Clinton e-mail matters on several occasions during the campaign.

The truth is also that PDJT and AG Sessions in no way objected then or now to what he did, and it played zero part in their decision to remove him. That was the first lying cover story, and it crumbled within 24 hours.

Both men praised him for doing those things, on the record and in public statements, I think all of which statements were before media cameras and on videotape.

Kellyann Conway saw the problem with that story and tried to clean it up. She contradicted the main story of the spokesmen (including Pence's version) by saying his removal had nothing to do with anything in the campaign, and all about what he had done after PDJT took office.

Then a day later PDJT himself put the lie to everything his people had said.
You are really acting very obtuse. Why the need for a special counsel without any crime?

This dude Rosenstein caved to " political " pressure. He is a weakling.

Old
  (#7)
philly
AzB Silver Member
philly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond repute

05-19-2017, 10:20 AM

Quote:
You are really acting very obtuse. Why the need for a special counsel without any crime?

Didn't Trump say he was a good man and praised him?

Pool may not build character but it certainly will reveal it.

"Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis" Unencumbered By The Thought Process

How do you feel? Fast and loose, man.

Old
  (#8)
sjb
evolving player
sjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond repute

05-19-2017, 10:21 AM

Quote:

Why do you assume there's no crime?

Flynn may have committed multiple crimes. He's even publicly sought immunity to tell his story.

Old
  (#9)
overlord
AzB Silver Member

05-19-2017, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Didn't Trump say he was a good man and praised him?
Until the bullets start to fly " good " men have not been tested. This dude could not take the heat. The congressional investigations turned up nada. This is nothing but a political witch hunt and attempted coup.

Old
  (#10)
overlord
AzB Silver Member

05-19-2017, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjb View Post
Why do you assume there's no crime?

Flynn may have committed multiple crimes. He's even publicly sought immunity to tell his story.
If Flynn committed a crime, why has he not been indicted?

Old
  (#11)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

05-19-2017, 10:36 AM

Quote:
If Flynn committed a crime, why has he not been indicted?
Let me ask that same question about HRC, and tell me if you have the same kind of reaction as you do in this case. Or about Comey. We're hearing he committed a felony, and could lose his license to practice law. Why hasn't he then be indicted?

Petraeus lied to the FBI investigators more than once, with each instance carrying a felony charge akin to perjury. This isn't a guess, but something he was required to officially admit, and then he was charged only with a misdemeanor count.

I think Flynn has now been officially termed a 'target' of a criminal investigation. That's a term of art that roughly translates into he's going down. It's heating up, but there are no instant grits in such cases.

“The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.”
― Garry Kasparov

"But let justice roll on like a river, righteousness like a never-failing stream!"

― Amos 5:24 (NIV)

Old
  (#12)
overlord
AzB Silver Member

05-19-2017, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
Let me ask that same question about HRC, and tell me if you have the same kind of reaction as you do in this case. Or about Comey. We're hearing he committed a felony, and could lose his license to practice law. Why hasn't he then be indicted?

Petraeus lied to the FBI investigators more than once, with each instance carrying a felony charge akin to perjury. This isn't a guess, but something he was required to officially admit, and then he was charged only with a misdemeanor count.

I think Flynn has now been officially termed a 'target' of a criminal investigation. That's a term of art that roughly translates into he's going down. It's heating up, but there are no instant grits in such cases.
The left could never come to terms with the fact that a commie gunned down their liberal prince so they endulged in all manner of paranoid fantasies. The same phenomena is apparent now with you all's inability to accept Hillary's free range defeat.

It's way beyond the election now and you want Trump's head at any price. Just remember the law of the street, " pay back is a MFer".

Old
  (#13)
michael4
AzB Silver Member
michael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond repute

05-19-2017, 11:02 AM

Quote:

He hired a new guy who the democrats like.....when the new guy says there was no connection between Trump, and whatever the Russians did, the democrats will have to accept it......not such a bad plan...........

Old
  (#14)
overlord
AzB Silver Member

05-19-2017, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael4 View Post
He hired a new guy who the democrats like.....when the new guy says there was no connection between Trump, and whatever the Russians did, the democrats will have to accept it......not such a bad plan...........
I think you have rose colored glasses on. They are gonna try to take Trump down.

Old
  (#15)
Casual Observer
Viva... yeah whatever
Casual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

05-19-2017, 11:16 AM

Where were all you lefties when the bamster was using the IRS as a political weapon against private citizens?
I don't know if trump has committed any impeachable offenses. If he has, have at him.
But, you have NO credibility, because you refused to care one fuggin whit about your fellow citizens being abused by the bamster and his minions at the IRS, simply because they opposed his hard-core leftist agenda. Of course, you also didn't care because they were conservatives and you don't care if they get screwed over by their own government (the one you worship- at least when it's giving you other people's money).

"...And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet, axe, and saw..."

Neil Peart

“...I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine...”
Atlas Shrugged

Page 1 of 3 1 23

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: