(Latest POLL) Best hitting CUSTOM Cue you ever played

best hitting custom cues

• Total voters

CueMaster77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
since its already 2017 and we want to know your best hitting custom cue you ever played

lets update AZ'ers about this

please vote and make a comments why this are you favorite hitting cues.

coltstudd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
best hitting cue

my bill stroud joss west 1979 cue i had made by him,57 inch 4 point no wrap,2 ivory tipped shafts with pro tapper stainless steel joint,sweet hitting cue.

chaozzzsg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Southwest for me, not for everyone but I love the stiff hit and the balance is just so natural.

johnnysd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Interesting that Lambros has won a few of these that i have seen here, but people don't discuss his cues much. Seems Lambros and SW are always near the top of these.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
No Bob Dzuricky, Paul Drexler, Paul Dayton, Murray Tucker, or Bob Owen, on this list? :eek:

Last edited:

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Probably ought to throw a Joey Bautista, and and a Mike Webb in there for good measure. ;)

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe it was because I was shooting my best when I had it, but Richard Black made me an ebony 4-point in 1978 that may be the best cue I ever played with.

murdoc23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
+1 for Richard Harris - Blue Grass

Though I am incredibly biased, and I've only shot with a couple of customs.

CJH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No Joel Hercek? Both he and Paul Drexler need to be on the top of this list IMO.

jeremy8000

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Surprised Bill Stroud isn't on the list. His are some of the best hitters I've ever played with. But to date, it's a toss-up between cues by Dave Kikel and Ned Morris for me.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I voted for Southwest.
But the Tad that Cuesblues has or had is equal.
As a side note i have played with several Gus Szamboti cues and found them way too stiff for me.