Any AZB'ers in Fort Lauderdale?

VIProfessor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Am in Ft. Lauderdale for a couple days, and I always like to meet my fellow fanatics anytime I go somewhere. Will be at Corner Pockets this afternoon/evening. Anyone up for hitting some balls and playing some cheap sets or 14.1 games?

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Am in Ft. Lauderdale for a couple days, and I always like to meet my fellow fanatics anytime I go somewhere. Will be at Corner Pockets this afternoon/evening. Anyone up for hitting some balls and playing some cheap sets or 14.1 games?

Hopefully John Foster is working, he might play some with you. Not sure who plays out of there, I haven't been in Fl for around 4 years. Good luck
Jason

cwong79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Ask the counter person and they will set you up. Don't have much time or I would have stopped by. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VIProfessor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Had a great time at Corner Pocket Billiards! I can't recommend it highly enough for anyone visiting the area! Good tables, and action if you want it. And how many rooms in the country have FOUR billiards tables? A nice old-school room with good people! Many thanks, jasonlaus and cwong79!

Last edited:

cwong79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Had a great time at Corner Pocket Billiards! I can't recommend it highly enough for anyone visiting the area! Good tables, and action if you want it. And how many rooms in the country have FOUR billiards tables? A nice old-school room with good people! Many thanks, jasonlaus and cwong79!

Glad you liked it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk