• AYA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others (Please Speficy)

Votes: 22 26.2%

• Total voters

Calgaryplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For those people who have ever owned or played Mezz cues, which is your favorite Mezz model? and, WHY please?

Last edited:

Stylez777

I voted EC7 line because I own 2 of them and both look very cool and I like exotic woods (one has rosewood the other has Padouk wood) and both come with a WD700 shaft. Other models have different shafts like the Alpha or HP2 or just a plain maple, it's all preference really. You cannot go wrong with the EC7 series for looks and playability.

Calgaryplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I voted EC7 line because I own 2 of them and both look very cool and I like exotic woods (one has rosewood the other has Padouk wood) and both come with a WD700 shaft. Other models have different shafts like the Alpha or HP2 or just a plain maple, it's all preference really. You cannot go wrong with the EC7 series for looks and playability.

EC7 is the new series of Mezz

fishcake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i like the cuestix model,lots of different designs you can choose from and comes with wd700.i like the j&j models but comes with just a maple shaft and the price is much higher than cuestix.i like the cuestick of mika immonen the 2nd model.quite pricey though:(

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i like the cuestix model,lots of different designs you can choose from and comes with wd700.i like the j&j models but comes with just a maple shaft and the price is much higher than cuestix.i like the cuestick of mika immonen the 2nd model.quite pricey though:(

the regular maple shafts are still pretty good imo. they're not LD but they hit well

rvcad

i had owned an EC7-W before changing over to the ACE-801. the hybrid alpha shaft and wavy pin set-up of the ACE series seems to give a more solid feel and increased feedback.

Stylez777

i had owned an EC7-W before changing over to the ACE-801. the hybrid alpha shaft and wavy pin set-up of the ACE series seems to give a more solid feel and increased feedback.

When I was at the SBE and got a chance to demo both the united joint cue and wavy joint cue I felt the opposite then you did. I felt the united joint cue had a much stiffer hit and the wavy joint cue was a bit more whippy with more shaft/butt buzz. It's all up to the individual and what I feel might be totally different then what someone else feels. Still Mezz cues are awesome no matter which model you own!

gwjackal

Paradigm Cue Sports
Silver Member
I am a firm believer that most mezz cues hit and play the same given the same shaft and joint on each cue. I personally would go with the untied joint as it is the closest thing to the schuler joint you can get and it fits way better!

As for there shafts go with the hybrid pro II. I really can load one of these up with spin and whitey does what I tell it to do.

Now if you have some cash look into the exceed cues made by mezz. I think I am giving up my capones to shoot with these!

Calgaryplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am a firm believer that most mezz cues hit and play the same given the same shaft and joint on each cue. I personally would go with the untied joint as it is the closest thing to the schuler joint you can get and it fits way better!

As for there shafts go with the hybrid pro II. I really can load one of these up with spin and whitey does what I tell it to do.

Now if you have some cash look into the exceed cues made by mezz. I think I am giving up my capones to shoot with these!

any big differences btn EC7 and ACE?

Calgaryplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

you have tried many Mezz.

instroke2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mezz series,

I have a ZZ now... I am not sure if Mezz still makes the ZZ series...
I hope to have a EC7 later this year...

Anyone here have a EC7?