May 24-28 Buffalo's Billiards Professional One Pocket Who will get the last spot?

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
16 of the Worlds Best One Pocket Players will Be in The Big Easy for Buffalo's new location grand opening event.

Only one spot is left who will get the last spot in the event Corey Deuel , Josh Roberts, Evan Lunda, Gabe Owen, Chris Gentile, Richie Richeson. John Schmidt , Shannon Daulton....

What about those EUROPEAN PLAYERS? Some of them can play strong one pocket..................Jayson Shaw, Darren Appleton...

Who is you guys choice for the last spot ?

I would love to see Scott Frost play this event but unfortunately he said he's done playing tournaments indefinitely.

I guess he's just to busy trying to get his new pool room open and has other priorities in his life now.

He will be missed and i wish him much success with the new room but we still got one hell of a field to sweat :)

17426287_1590725784290840_2036649648119486742_n.jpg

18157485_10208670499189901_161922190261253281_n.jpg

Last edited:

barrymuch90

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow this field is stacked there's no question the best one pocket players in the world are In this event

barrymuch90

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Scott would be the only player in the top 10 best one pocket players discussion not playing. This would be a great tourney for a calcutta I wouldn't mind buying any one of them.

The player I'd "like" to see in this however is Darren. He's been progressively improving and learning the game over the last few years. In the Philadelphia area he's gotta be the best one hole player and he won the super billiards expo one pocket event 2 years straight, but I'd like to see him w one pockets big boys.

barrymuch90

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I remember last year or so there was a mini Calcutta in the action room n I was able to steal billy Thorpe for 10$ lol. That was the event he beat chohan 4-0 in the first round then beat him again on the losers side to get to like 4th place. Lol wonder if he ll be the favorite or if Dennis or Alex will? That's what I mean there's a good 8 guys that are legit contenders and the ones that are t heavy favorites could easily cash n potentially have a great tourney n snap it off.

fathomblue

Rusty Shackleford
Silver Member
Scott would be the only player in the top 10 best one pocket players discussion not playing. This would be a great tourney for a calcutta I wouldn't mind buying any one of them.

The player I'd "like" to see in this however is Darren. He's been progressively improving and learning the game over the last few years. In the Philadelphia area he's gotta be the best one hole player and he won the super billiards expo one pocket event 2 years straight, but I'd like to see him w one pockets big boys.

Ever hear of Josh Roberts?

Where is THAT guy for this event?

NastyNate13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Josh Roberts.

No question, dude got game and is gonna turn some heads at MIH this summer.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shaw would be dead money for sure. Darren would be in the upper tier of the field.

Last edited:

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like Corey Deuel is going to get the last spot in the tournament glad to see him in he's a very creative one pocket player and will make a great addition to a already killer field :smile:

If you like one pocket this is one you don't want to miss :grin:

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hopefully he can get JJ in the booth for a few matches, although preferably he will be playing in the finals. Does Rabon still announce for the Truck?