Spectator chair plans

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
I was looking for plans to build a spectator chair.
I found these free plans... and thought I'd share.

www.canadianwoodworking.com/plans-projects/spectator-chair

Thanks but,

I was thinking you meant Sweater Seats for those just Watching. Those look like Player chairs, and usually where your ass lies, is skewed to a slight forward angle which is ok for players, but to watch for a long time, with the constant forward sliding like an Elephant Chair is very annoying FWIW. I'm sure you meant Player chairs, but JIC.

Ralph Kramden

BOOM!.. ZOOM!.. MOON!
Silver Member
I was thinking you meant Sweater Seats for those just Watching. Those look like Player chairs, and usually where your ass lies, is skewed to a slight forward angle which is ok for players, but to watch for a long time, with the constant forward sliding like an Elephant Chair is very annoying FWIW. I'm sure you meant Player chairs, but JIC.

A players chair.. a billiard chair.. or a spectator chair.. they're the same as the plans.

Google search spectator chair. When your not at the table you're in a spectator chair.

Last edited:

Colormegone2002

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Has anyone here built their own chairs? If so ,show a few pics please.
I have 2 that I purchased but I'd really like to try to build my own just to see if I can.

Miller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Has anyone here built their own chairs? If so ,show a few pics please.
I have 2 that I purchased but I'd really like to try to build my own just to see if I can.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/album.php?albumid=754
here's one I built out of 2x4s and 2x6s.
I saw a thread on here several months ago where somebody (who knew what they were doing) built a very nice bench and put a drawer under the seat - clever idea.
dusitn miller

Last edited: