Are You Going to Super Billiard Expo 2017?

Are You Going to Super Billiard Expo 2017?

• Total voters

rjb1168

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hell Yes, I have been going since the 2nd one! Im playing in the open and the seniors.

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
This would be my eighth year in a row to SBE, with the roommates, so it's a yearly road trip tradition.

Due to economic reasons, I can't afford to take off Wednesday, Thursday or Fridays like I used to. So, it may be my second year where I don't enter into the Open tournament.

In the past, Thursday,
10:30AM, Players meeting
11AM, Match starts
11:45AM, both matches lost, knocked out of tournament
12PM, start shopping

Maybe this year I'll find that elusive Spinali bridge.

Attachments

• spinelli.jpg
    spinelli.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 1,017

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One of my son's Christmas presents is a trip to SBE to play in the junior tournament there on Saturday, so I'll be there. Mostly as a spectator although I had a guy that played on a league team with me say he won some money on the action tables and I'm a level better than him, so I may hang out there.

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Already entered the Super Seniors and the Warm-up. I'll enter the Seniors and Open events after the first of the year. Old age prevents me from remembering how many years I've been going to SBE. It's a lot!!!!

Lyn

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Already entered the Super Seniors and the Warm-up. I'll enter the Seniors and Open events after the first of the year. Old age prevents me from remembering how many years I've been going to SBE. It's a lot!!!!

Lyn

Are you driving there in the Lotus? If you are, let me know when you will be distracted and where you keep the keys...

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Is there any word on the pro events? The sign-ups aren't working yet.

2/5MR2

amateur
No. Playing on the 8x4 tables makes me feel like I am a 5yo who received a mini-table for Christmas and my parents thinks I am not seeing the difference.

TheBook

Ret Professional Goof Off
Silver Member
Received a post card from them.

The dates on the card are Thur - Sun. 3/30 -4/22

Can't afford to be there that long, so no. 😢

🎱

philly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No. Playing on the 8x4 tables makes me feel like I am a 5yo who received a mini-table for Christmas and my parents thinks I am not seeing the difference.

7 x 4 Diamonds. I know how you feel. It's the only time I play on them. I live 15 minutes from the venue so I know a lot of local guys playing so I will be there. Going to talk to a couple cue makers about a custom this year. By the way, Diamond has a beautiful 10 footer set up that is a blast to play on.