Ruslan Chinakhov (RUS) - Lee Vann Corteza (PHI). World Pool Series 2016 Molinari. Fin

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Was that a paid stream match? I wonder if Darren wants that out for free on youtube already.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am sure his legal team is considering any and all options at this time

Oh, and wrapping up invoices and closing contract items too.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good match. Ruslan kinda played some funky patterns but he seemed to always get back in line and get out. That long draw-back stoke looks just like Buddy in his prime.

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All those graphic ads are annoying and unnecessary when there's a banner of them around the table.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All those graphic ads are annoying and unnecessary when there's a banner of them around the table.
I hear you but: the one's around the table were a Steinway/WPS deal and those on-screen were an upstate al deal iirc. Usually Al only has a couple on-screen ads but this being a much bigger tournament he had more takers.

9ballhasbeen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No one asked you

Said the guy too cheap to pay for a stream.... If you want to have a world class event with some half decent prize money you need to have sponsors... Wait they should just give it to you for free because you're special...

Sorry, but I'm so tired of the winers, that constantly complain.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Said the guy too cheap to pay for a stream.... If you want to have a world class event with some half decent prize money you need to have sponsors... Wait they should just give it to you for free because you're special...

Exactly! I was trying to be nice and not call the guy a "bottom feeding cheapskate", oops i just did. Oh well.

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Lol i pay for plenty of streams buddy. No need to get your panties in a wad.

arcstats

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hear you but: the one's around the table were a Steinway/WPS deal and those on-screen were an upstate al deal iirc. Usually Al only has a couple on-screen ads but this being a much bigger tournament he had more takers.

Speaking of AL, I watched the entire 4 days of the stream and they managed to keep Al pretty much on the sidelines (off-mike) throughout. Except for one match, which just happened to be the most compelling match of the tournament - the semi-final between Appleton and Corteza (if you haven't seen it, it's a must and it may go down as the best match of the year). His useless babble completely hijacked the entire telecast. You have Nick Varner and I believe Mick Hill trying to provide meaningful insight for viewers, yet this guy simply would not shut up and let them provide their expertise. AL, the best thing you can possibly add to a telecast is your silence.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Speaking of AL, I watched the entire 4 days of the stream and they managed to keep Al pretty much on the sidelines (off-mike) throughout. Except for one match, which just happened to be the most compelling match of the tournament - the semi-final between Appleton and Corteza (if you haven't seen it, it's a must and it may go down as the best match of the year). His useless babble completely hijacked the entire telecast. You have Nick Varner and I believe Mick Hill trying to provide meaningful insight for viewers, yet this guy simply would not shut up and let them provide their expertise. AL, the best thing you can possibly add to a telecast is your silence.
Tend to agree. Last year i was watching a match and Al and some old friend of his started talking about boat trailer tires. Took-up almost the entire match, never said more than 10 words about what was onscreen. As for today, i really like Hill and Melling. Those two flat-out know their 8ball.

9ballhasbeen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Commando

Lol i pay for plenty of streams buddy. No need to get your panties in a wad.

I assure you sir their are no panties involved... But I must admit I'm an impassioned fan who would love to see the game grow in professionalism and exposure, and eventually that means more money for the pro's and the industry as a whole.

Soap box moment over! I'm glad you're a fan of the game.

Ekojasiloop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's honestly been a while since I've seen a top pro play that bad. He started acting like he couldn't get a roll, but it was all him.

smashmouth

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

agreed, uneccessary complaint