I hate playing with a Girl

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
Every man that plays in my town gets beat by a girl.

These beatings, do we need to RSVP, or just show up? :p

Un-friggin'-believable.

I'd actually been wondering when PP was going to make a, "girls can't play", thread. He thrives on this.

He's tried to insult Cuetec and Kamui, has told us how he's too good to play anyone on the planet, and if a person mentions 8-ball, well he uses his 1911 right then and there. Let us not forget, he's personal friends with all of the players, but even Efren bows at the ankles when PocketPoint walks in the door. My favorite part is how he lives in an imaginary town.

crabbcatjohn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
losers

We were playing in our local league tourney last year and we had to play a team who had a top notch female player. They put her up right out of the gate and the guy we wanted to match up didn't want to play a girl... He won't ever play on another team with me...

Eagles89

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ladys

MY FRIEND LOST ALL 3 GAMES ON LEAGUE NIGHT TO A 90 YEAR OLD LADY... I'LL NEVER FORGET THAT....RIP Ms MARCELLA

Its not a mans game no more.the lady can play and very well at it.so dont be haten.you go ladys.:thumbup:

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There's an old saying Pangit... "Sometimes saying nothing at all, and having people think you are an idiot is better than saying something and proving it."

But then he would never make another thread as long as he lived. What fun would that be???

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
competing with gurrels

When I first started playing pool there was a girl at the corner bar played a little bit, a little bit better than anyone she bet real money against that is! Never did find out what her top gear was but I watched her make a lot of money off of people that couldn't get beaten by a girl. Some guy came into the low dive in a blue collar part of town to play her wearing a suit and tie, the suit and tie was all he had when he left.

Found out that the saying "God made men, Samuel Colt made them equal" applied to ladies too when I started shooting pistols. Last I knew one of the ladies I shot with is on the Smith and Wesson shooting team. She wins some open events. I always thought it would be a bit funny from my warped point of view if anyone ever broke into the home of this lady or her sister-in-law, two petite little ladies. Either one could empty a 1911 into someone before they started to fall!

The list could go on for awhile but the bottom line is that it is a good idea to check your ego at the door when competing with a lady. Take them less than seriously as a fellow competitor and you are likely to be sitting down afterwards wondering what the hell happened!

Hu

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
Re-phrase...I Love "playing" with a girl...just not a pool table. First of all, 92 percent of the pool playings Girls don't even know what a safety is, let alone intentionally play one. Of the remaining 8 percent that knows what safety is... "how" to play the game...most are on TV.

It's a lose/lose situation..."Oh, you lost to a girl"

Weak assed breaks. "When" I played League, I used to Coach the "girls" up... playing a superior player...just put a little one pocket/straight pool break on him. Keep the cluster tight... It keeps you in the game longer and frustrating the Hell out of him when he knows he should whitewash ya. You might get lucky.

92%????

Come to Texas my friend...

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
I was joking before the state tourney with my team that I broke like a girl. Then when we got to state I watched some of the ladies matches and realized that I don't even break that well. :frown:

I don't care who ya are, that's funny right there :D

Banks

Banned
There's an old saying Pangit... "Sometimes saying nothing at all, and having people think you are an idiot is better than saying something and proving it."

What he said.

My worst APA 9b loss came at the hands of a girl. Rackemsucker lost to her recently, too. ;) I eventually got my revenge, sorta, so it's all good! :thumbup:

I wonder what his thoughts are on old people. :rolleyes:

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
I wonder what his thoughts are on old people. :rolleyes:

If he's old ... only older people can play. Kids these days, they don't have the skill, grace, or eloquence to be able to handle to rigors of a gentleman's pasttime. Their too wired on their video games and new graphite shaft cues with their Kamui chalk to be able to play at any level close enough to even get into a proper pool hall. There should be a minimum age requirement for this sport.

If he's young ... the game of pool has changed and the old fogies need to just drop off the planet. This is an ever-changing sport and without the reflexes I use in my SAS/Special Forces/Ninja Assault Team tactical deployments, you won't stand a shot against me. You might have been able to out-shoot a dinosaur with your old clay balls but when I walk into the room, you better get comfy in your walkers old fools.

Banks

Banned
If he's old ... only older people can play. Kids these days, they don't have the skill, grace, or eloquence to be able to handle to rigors of a gentleman's pasttime. Their too wired on their video games and new graphite shaft cues with their Kamui chalk to be able to play at any level close enough to even get into a proper pool hall. There should be a minimum age requirement for this sport.

If he's young ... the game of pool has changed and the old fogies need to just drop off the planet. This is an ever-changing sport and without the reflexes I use in my SAS/Special Forces/Ninja Assault Team tactical deployments, you won't stand a shot against me. You might have been able to out-shoot a dinosaur with your old clay balls but when I walk into the room, you better get comfy in your walkers old fools.

I completely agree with you, with the exception of one time(ok, maybe a few times)..

I was playing in a league singles thing and my LO told me to watch out that the person I was going to be playing is a master.. I was like, whatever, played masters before. :rolleyes: So, I go over to the table to wait.. then I see this little old lady(maybe 5' and 75 or so?) walking up with a case - how cute! Oh, but it was a guy's name, so it couldn't have been her. (First time for everything, though, right?) Next thing I know, this older gent(same, 75 or so) comes walkin on up. Aww.. she's carrying his case for him, how sweet.. thinking to myself, 'sorry about the near future, old man'. So, we lag and I think he got it maybe. Ok, decent/good break.. not shabby. He's shooting some balls down on the little diamond barbox, yeah, I can see he's a good shot. Then he gets kinda funny on a shot.. :thumbup2: powers that sum***** into the pocket :eek:, breaks out a cluster :shocked: and finishes his run to include another strong power shot. Uhhh.. wtf? :confused: Old guys don't do power! Old guys play nice and smart and all that.. he proceeded to trounce me pretty good. I think I've got a 50/50 record with him in league now(happy with that, considering his record), but he caught me off a couple days playing cheap banks n 8b.. I'll get 'im back eventually! :eek:

The8reader

does this help! haha
Silver Member
i am sure that my mom who is a girl was the one that taught me how to play pool.. bet if she still had her leg and eye she would still give me a run for my money!!!

TheThaiger

Banned
I was waiting for the 'bar girls can't play' thread.

However, i fully agree with 'gitty - nobody knows tedium like the expat living in Asia, as another troop of girls put their names on the blackboard. It is excruciating playing girls.

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
The very moment you judge a person's ability based upon the color of their skin, the headdress they wear, or their gender you are a racist. I judge people based on what they do, not which imaginary deity they worship, how much melanin they have, or the shape of their eyes.

I've seen plenty of women that can outplay and outbreak the biggest men. I've taught complete bangers how to hit the stack hard enough to pop the ball up in the air inside of an hour. If you can't believe it's possible, you have a serious ego problem.

Last edited:

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member

So you decided to mention this to him now instead of 1600 threads ago?

WillyWonkaPool.jpg

Last edited:

TheThaiger

Banned
I've seen plenty of women that can outplay and outbreak the biggest men.

Is that true? I've seen literally hundreds of female pool players and not one could play. Even those that are paid to play all day, every day, are pretty poor when they realise their opponent can play a bit. Some can cue straight and have decent fundamentals, but have little authority and zero mental strength.

Why is this?