Eddie Robin Position Play in Three Cushion Billiards

J.D. Dolan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Eddie Robin "Position Play in Three Cushion Billiards." Burgundy hardcover first (only?) edition, January 1980. English, Spanish and Korean. 339 pages. Over 600 illustration. Colored endpapers. Pristine condition. $350 shipped CONUS via Priority Mail.

Attachments

• DSCF1626.jpg
    DSCF1626.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 1,115
  • DSCF1625.jpg
    DSCF1625.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 1,050
  • DSCF1624.jpg
    DSCF1624.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 1,225
  • DSCF1623.jpg
    DSCF1623.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 1,209
  • DSCF1621.jpg
    DSCF1621.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 1,165

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I see on the used book market that someone in Canada is trying to sell a copy of this for US$2350.

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This a very reasonable price. When most starting price on book sale site start about $450.00, for this book.

Bob Jewett! Its seem someone from California asking $3115.00 + $3.99 shipping see Amazon....LOL

Good Luck on your sale shouldn't last too long.

J.D. Dolan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I guess I should have added that I'm willing to take trades—first-born children, right arms, that sort of thing.

zensteve

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey J.D.

While you're asking for body parts and first born children....may I ask when your book will be ready for me to purchase? :wink:

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Can you please post that site or link?

Number13cfan

Addall.com is the site I usually go to for book searches. It is a meta-site that polls many other sites for what's available. They have a new book and a used book section.

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I guess I should have added that I'm willing to take trades—first-born children, right arms, that sort of thing.

I would be up for that, but I can only pay $1989 and give you my firstborn.

I am kidding. The first is a sweetie. You can have the 2nd though!:eek:

J.D. Dolan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Eddie Robin 3 cushion billiard book

Okay, I've had a lot of offers of body parts (mostly in the form of a middle finger), but the price has been lowered to $300 shipped.

Last edited: