Alex Brick Jump cues

krychekrowe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello everybody! I would like to hear from folks using the Brick jump cue! Please share your experience!
Thanks in advance!

Brickcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know I have sold a few to AZ members. Anyone besides me that wants to tell how they jump?

Thanks,
Alex

atcshooter

My opinion on Brick Cues

I am on my second Brick Break/jump cue and I love the hit, look, and design.

I bought it because it is a great value ($250) I believe and it is THE BEST JUMP CUE I have tried. And I have tried A LOT of jump cues (keep in mind I have not tried them all I'm sure, so if ya got one ya think jumps better than a brick AND you have tried a Brick as well, please post).

That being said, I do have 1 problem. These cues are near indestructable according to all I have talked too, but......I have now splintered my 2nd one! These are made of Diamondwood, and I can't believe I have AGAIN splintered one. I live in Atlanta now, instead of Nashville and have to take it back.

BBBUUUUUTTTTT, Alex is an AWESOME guy and gurantees his break cues will not break, if it does, he will replace with one of his existing cues and make you another. He replaced the 1st one I broke NO QUESTIONS ASKED! I just gave it to him and he gave me another one once he saw it did splinter. That is why I say it is probably the BEST value you can get for an awesome performing break/jump. Alex stands behind his product.

And for the record, I am the ONLY person I have heard of breaking one of his cues.

FELIX

YA GATTA POST
Silver Member
Break / jump cue

I have used a Brick brake / jump for about 10 years , works real good
still tight , and looks like a new cue . Hope this helps . Robert

Brickcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Saw Mike Massey the other day and showed him a jump cue. He said that he was glad to see I had one of his dymondwood jump cues. I told him it was mine and that I had been making them out of dymondwood for a long time, way before he started making them. I just never promoted sales other than word of mouth.

The jump cues and jump/breaks jump the ball the same. I cannot tell the difference between them. Learn to use the dart stroke and they are deadly as you can get up and down in short distances. The weight of the dymondwood helps the cue to jump. I just use my wrist with the dart stroke and aim dead center on the cue ball. It is not good for the super tight jumps or a jump less that 2 inches from object ball as the dymondwood will not get out of the way of the cue ball. I have seen people that can do less than 2 inches but I am not one of these people.

If you have any questions just PM and I will answer.

Thanks,
AB

pogmothoin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I know this is an old thread but I wanted to say that I love my AB jump cue. I am an amateur player with relatively short fingers so usually getting a ball to jump was difficult for me. I had a jump break made for me by another maker and while it is a great break cue I got nothing in the jump department.

But with the heavy dymondwood shaft of the AB jump cue it makes using the dart stroke very easy. I love this thing. Great job. Now to work on my accuracy.

Too bad the plant that made the wood burned down, hopefully they will rebuild and Mr. Brick can churn out a few thousand more of these cues.

ivicafranic

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well,I have a few words of Alex and his jump break cues.First,Alex is fantastic to deal with.Great person,humble and quick on responds.He will do whatever is needed to make you satisfied and to meet your expectations and even more.I don't appreciate just cues from cue makers but the way they-cuemakers treat me too.
In his case,communication and everything was fantastic and I was more than pleased and happy with our communication and deals we had.
His cues jump fantastic and you will never find any jump break cue that jump easier.I can jump 1 or on bad day when my stroke is loose 1,5 inch distance with the entire cue.This isn't possible with any other jump break cue on the planet.
Beside this they break awesome too.Maybe some will have to adjust to break with them since they are totatly diferent balanced and heavier from the most of other breaks but when you do adjust,then you will break fantastic and would produce lots of energy without straining.
They are constructed great and you should have no fright they would break apart no matter how hard you break with them.
I bought 6 of them,sold 5 and left 1 for myself.All of those guys who bought them including me are more than satisfied and pleased.
Hope this helps:smile::smile::smile: