Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > 14.1 Pool
Reload this Page Why does straight pool make me dog it?
Page 4 of 4 « First 234

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#46)
Island Drive
AzB Silver Member
Island Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-17-2017, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Harriman View Post
Roger that Bill, as I stated I can give up a ball on my break even on yours. Since I known you 30+ years we should keep the bet friendly unless your feeling frogy. I only match up with those whom I have respect for - your in that category of course. I will be competing at the one pocket event (starts on the evening of Nov 16. So I will get there early on 16 - if you really want in to play. I am not as proficient in one hole as I am 14.1 but I can spot you a ball on my break only and I play three foul is loss of game. It a great tournament with many great players as you know. So once I find out what time shooters opens we should be good to go. There are a couple players usually there that I have to dodge in the one pocket but its been a while since you and I have sparred. As far as wager I prefer to do that in private message - should be between you and myself. I will play you however Bigfoot battle axe. :-) I would not dodge Bergman or Compton or anyone playing 14.1 however. Oh and if you win first game and need to go for any reason that is cool, either of us can quit when we want, I'm not into playing hours on end anymore. You are 20 years older than me so i give up a ball on my break rack yer own with opponent allowed to check rack. Again i know you Bigfoot and im not worried bout sharkin moves with you. Nothing but respect from my end - but as you know youll have to pack a lunch. You are 20 + years older but I don't feel like a young man anymore Bill.

Gonna have to get a one pocket section for you Bill, this straight pool section. You may beat me Bigfoot " but your gonna have to bleed to do it". :-) - Steve Prefontaine
A fair game with no BS perfect. Of course we would never talk $$$ it's our business.

www.worldbilliardtour.com
Domain Name Only....

Bill Meacham

Old
  (#47)
Danny Harriman
AzB Silver Member
Danny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond repute

09-17-2017, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Island Drive View Post
A fair game with no BS perfect. Of course we would never talk $$$ it's our business.
Do you still have your huebler cue Bigfoot?

Old
  (#48)
Island Drive
AzB Silver Member
Island Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond repute

09-17-2017, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Harriman View Post
Do you still have your huebler cue Bigfoot?
Absorbed in the divorce, as did the Zam. and the Kersh.

www.worldbilliardtour.com
Domain Name Only....

Bill Meacham

14.1 practice
Old
  (#49)
Danny Harriman
AzB Silver Member
Danny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond repute

14.1 practice - 09-17-2017, 01:53 PM

So since this is the 14.1 section I will tie up a few loose ends about competing vs practicing. I received no reply from deonok bout his quandry on if he practices at his home ar in the pool hall/bar. This is bottom line, players who compete in a tournament and leave after they are done - or try and match up (gamble) are more likely to NOT have a table in their house. Sometimes there are exceptions to this rule if they have to work early next morning, family etc. The purists who watch the award ceremony (finals) are the ones who are more apt to get quality practice time in free from any distractions. If there are players whom I have respect for still in tournament - I stay and watch the finals, if i dont have time for that then I should not enter the tournament. The more I practice the better I get - is true - even for a pro. In closing i will say that with quality practice, visualization, and right attitude a player can learn to pocket a ball 'cleaner than a hounds tooth'. :-)

Page 4 of 4 « First 234

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: