FS: Unsorted High Quality Maple Shafts Dowels

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
We can accommodate orders large or small...okay not too small, minimum 10 pcs!

jazznpool

Gold Member
Silver Member
In stock boxed and ready to ship. We can accommodate most any size order! Best pricing is on 50+pcs.

jazznpool

Gold Member
Silver Member
You'll be as pleased as the well known USA cuemakers who use the dowels are. No need to buy someone else's rejects!

jazznpool

Gold Member
Silver Member
There's been no sorting or taking out the high ring or heavy dowels to sell you at a higher price like the shifty shaft shyster does. Lots of pleased customers including many of the cuemakers whose cues I sell.

jazznpool

Gold Member
Silver Member
Great pricing for the unsorted quality you receive. Unsorted means nobody has taken out the high ring, heavy or high tone to sell at a higher price and then sell you the leftovers.

jazznpool

Gold Member
Silver Member
Great seasoned dowels in stock. Best value in quality shaft wood in USA by far.

jazznpool

Gold Member
Silver Member
Any Left, Martin?
Dave

Sadly no. Supplier said they've "partnered" with someone (Chinese) who is buying containers of everything and taking every stick of AA maple they can produce. It was a slap in the face--everyone get pushed aside to accommodate "partners". I also heard their 110pc box of AA dowels has severely deteriorated in quality. I hope something changes, but this was what was happening as of a year ago when I wanted to buy a few pallets.

I still have superb grade 20" AA maple handle dowel stock that were made for me. Above standard quality level and I don't expect those to be available in that quality level ever again.

Last edited:

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Sadly no. Supplier said they've "partnered" with someone (Chinese) who is buying containers of everything and taking every stick of AA maple they can produce. It was a slap in the face--everyone get pushed aside to accommodate "partners". I also heard their 110pc box of AA dowels has severely deteriorated in quality. I hope something changes, but this was what was happening as of a year ago when I wanted to buy a few pallets.

I still have superb grade 20" AA maple handle dowel stock that were made for me. Above standard quality level and I don't expect those to be available in that quality level ever again.

Ouch!
The last time I e-mailed them, they were asking some $385 to ship those 110 pcs to California.
Those dowels do not come as sanded dowels anymore either. They go through the doweling machine .
I'm glad I don't depend on them for shafts.

But, truth be told, it is tough to deal with cue makers. Peeps expect the best stuff for less than $10 each dowel. My supplier doesn't even deal with cue makers any more. They make more selling to furniture makers.