February 2017 Joel Hercek Fullsplice Updated Classic Cue

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
From one of America's finest cue artisans: 2017 Joel Hercek custom fullsplice ebony into highly figured hard curly maple cue with black, teal, light blue and natural veneers. Elphoryn piloted joint and buttcap. 13mm shafts 4.36, 4.38 oz., with 3/4" ivory substitute ferrules and Searing Precision medium tips. Black calf leather wrap. MOP dash and dot deco rings at joint, below wrap and above buttcap. Ebony windows with silver border and MOP barbells. Special silver notched diamond between windows and in each point (more narrow notch than Hercek standard by request). Joint protector set. Weighs in 19.46 and 19.48 oz., with 18-3/4" balance point.

Attachments

• Her02a.jpg
    Her02a.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 1,865
  • Her02b.jpg
    Her02b.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 1,915
  • Her02c.jpg
    Her02c.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 1,892
  • Her02d.jpg
    Her02d.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 1,904
Last edited:

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Certainly has my attention........I am wondering how Elphoryn compares to what was previously used?
This seems to be the future for cues & maybe it's time to personally consider making the changeover.
In any event, it's great to see a new cue released by Joel and this particular pool cue is a real dandy.

Matt B.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Martin, Mr. Hercek, knocked it out of the park! Gorgeous cue. :)
Best regards.
Joe P

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What year did you order that one ? I'm still waiting on one ordered
in 2006.

I'm with you! I got on 2005. In 2016 I got an email saying he was working on 2003-2004 and it could be 20 years before he gets to 2005 :eek:

Plenty of time to save my pennies for a monster Hercek, that's for sure!