JM in his new gig

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
Please, over 25K posts, and you think you may know who John Morra is? WTF. Did some legal entity require you to actively participate in an industry forum as a total clown?

Please, 71 posts and you are off to a good start to getting banned by insulting people. A reply like yours may make W unhappy.

boogeyman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And you, with over 30K posts. shame on you ;)

Well, to be fair to JAM...

Post headlines are important.
They provide a theme or topic that (hopefully) strives to pique the readers' interest.
A well written, yet concise, headline helps to avoid unnecessarily entering a thread and wasting readers' time.
Not everyone has time to read every post.

It helps to write a good headline for the above reasons, trust me.
I always advocate for proper writing as it is.

Hell, 'JM' could have been any number of individuals:

Jimmy Mataya
Jimmy Moore
James (Cisero) Murphy

Need I say more?:thumbup:

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, to be fair to JAM...

Post headlines are important.
They provide a theme or topic that (hopefully) strives to pique the readers' interest.
A well written, yet concise, headline helps to avoid unnecessarily entering a thread and wasting readers' time.
Not everyone has time to read every post.

It helps to write a good headline for the above reasons, trust me.
I always advocate for proper writing as it is.

Hell, 'JM' could have been any number of individuals:

Jimmy Mataya
Jimmy Moore
James (Cisero) Murphy

Need I say more?:thumbup:

If you didn't know , you don't know , you don't need to know

Need I say more

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
John Morra has rarely been referred to as JM, either on here or in any other written media. Actually the only well known initialed player is SVB. Most other top players are referred to by their first names, i.e. Darren, Niels, Skyler, Dennis, Warren etc.

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
I'd place John Morra's pool skill level as being like a journeyman center field player in major league baseball. Not in the top 5 or 10, but definitely good enough to make the show.

So, his change in life is more of an indictment of professional pool than anything.

I wish him well.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
I'd place John Morra's pool skill level as being like a journeyman center field player in major league baseball. Not in the top 5 or 10, but definitely good enough to make the show.

So, his change in life is more of an indictment of professional pool than anything.

I wish him well.

Exactly, and some folks walk away from baseball. They are in the minors for a decade, and they are not above double A, and they are not making very much. (guys not drafted in high rounds don't get large bonuses) And they walk away too. They just "know" it's time to get on with their life.

Good for John, he made his decision, and hope it all works out.

KAP1976

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Morra is left eye dominant and right handed, meaning he has to twist his body a bit to aim well and its taking a toll on him physically. He's usually in neck, back or shoulder pain as a result.