2017 World Snooker (Free Facebook Live Broadcast)

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Remember guys. Unless something changed, the FB stream for us Americans is now over. You'll have to get your viewing pleasure from another source.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Remember guys. Unless something changed, the FB stream for us Americans is now over. You'll have to get your viewing pleasure from another source.
Pretty sure we get the semi's but not the final. It says" up to and including the semifinals".

Hidy Ho

Missed 4 rail hanger!!!
Silver Member
Bold call with Fu! I'd love him to win it purely because I think it would be great for the game if someone from Asia was world champ, but he needs to tighten up a bit.

It looks like Fu was all spent from his previous battle.

Now it's up to Ding to ding, ding, ding ...

Ding winning will be huge for the game. It's Chinese that are putting in decent chunk of money into snooker, pool and their version of pool (Chinese 8 ball) ... at least in immediate future, they appear to be market maker in billiard world.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Ding is playing well enough to take this thing down.
He made history last year by being the first Asian in the final....
...he's gotta win now to improve on that.

The Rocket is a class act....it was a touching scene when Ding beat him....
...I'd like to know what he said to Ding that made him melt....
...pretty sure that Ding's recently deceased mother was in the mix.

demonrho

Registered Amuser
Silver Member
That is an important thing that lots of pool players don't do but it's not the most important thing to be learned from snooker.

What is the most important thing to be learned from snooker? Slow backstroke? Keep chalk in your pocket ;-)