The Pool Power Shot System book review.

plsllvn

Registered
I just received my copy of this book and cannot believe the improvement it has made on my game already!!

I eagerly read the book,went to my table and followed the books method. It took me about 10-15 to adjust my aiming site but after that balls started to go in all over the place!!

I practised for hours feeling rejuvenated and happy about making shots that only hours before I had know idea if they would go in, AMAZING.

I then stopped for about 3 hours and went back to my table and guest what- I was making shots from everywhere,again!

I believe this system has improved my shot making and made me a better player in 1 day!

Thanks
Paul

Last edited:

plsllvn

Registered
hi, what is your level of play? It seems too basic for me.

cutemonster

I have been playing pool for over 35 years and have been regarded as an above average player but I have always struggled with consistency , I would often run many balls and then dog an easy shot?

This got in my head so much that I became very good at playing 2-way shots just in case I missed.

This strategy allowed me to be competitive and do well in local tournaments and low stakes games but I have been stuck at this level for probably 20 years ( I have recently returned to playing after being away from the game for 5 years).

The better players knew my limitations and exploited my consistency problems and I could never be competitive with them over the long run- it was very frustrating to say the least.

I believe that this aiming system has made me a better player,

Paul

One Pocket John

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just received my copy of this book and cannot believe the improvement it has made on my game already!!

I eagerly read the book,went to my table and followed the books method. It took me about 10-15 to adjust my aiming site but after that balls started to go in all over the place!!

I practised for hours feeling rejuvenated and happy about making shots that only hours before I had know idea if they would go in, AMAZING.

I then stopped for about 3 hours and went back to my table and guest what- I was making shots from everywhere,again!

I believe this system has improved my shot making and made me a better player in 1 day!

Thanks
Paul

I couldn't agree more with you. I have both books.

You have the PPSS book. Ask Robin to send you "Aim is the Game In Pool". It's the first book in the series and is jam packed with helpful information.

Would I buy both books again........absolutely. :)

It all also works for bank shots. Give it a go.

Have fun Paul.

John

ballston

Registered
cutemonster

I have been playing pool for over 35 years and have been regarded as an above average player but I have always struggled with consistency , I would often run many balls and then dog an easy shot?

This got in my head so much that I became very good at playing 2-way shots just in case I missed.

This strategy allowed me to be competitive and do well in local tournaments and low stakes games but I have been stuck at this level for probably 20 years ( I have recently returned to playing after being away from the game for 5 years).

The better players knew my limitations and exploited my consistency problems and I could never be competitive with them over the long run- it was very frustrating to say the least.

I believe that this aiming system has made me a better player,

Paul
Sent you PM.

Willi Makaball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Have both books, and found the information new and very helpful, His ideas on aiming helped my game and find it hard to not use these methods, It takes some time to adapt and incorporate some of these ideas, but with time and practice I found my game improving.
One thing I did was use a shot that I have worked on in every practice and saw my percentage of make increase.
Yes, get this book, and watch your game improve.

ballston

Registered
Have both books, and found the information new and very helpful, His ideas on aiming helped my game and find it hard to not use these methods, It takes some time to adapt and incorporate some of these ideas, but with time and practice I found my game improving.
One thing I did was use a shot that I have worked on in every practice and saw my percentage of make increase.
Yes, get this book, and watch your game improve.
I agree wholeheartedly. I got the book about a month ago and my aiming has really improved. I just visualize the shot lines as explained and diagrammed in the book, pull the trigger, and balls go in. I've also found the system somehow relaxes me more at the table and I keep a more consistent stroke. For a mere $15.00, it's well worth it.

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Thank you for your reviews

I appreciate your reviews. My goal with the system was to provide an option to people that felt they could get better by providing a new realistic target system involving clues that are the same each time with a visually understandable way to align oneself up for shot delivery. My own experience has shown me that this new perception grows better with use over time and not nearly as much time. Once you learn a shot this way you now own it and can start to experiment with the application of English to a true delivery point that you have found and know is right. I am playing the best pool of my life mostly playing One Pocket with the locals these days as I like the long sets. I was blown away by Paul Sullivan's letter which I posted on my website but really wasn't surprised. I had similar results as I was constructing the system for publication. This tells me that a player that has been playing awhile can get to a certain point using conventional Ghost Ball targets and many times get stuck and this was the main reason that I constructed the system the way I did. Mostly because of the fact that there was no clue to let you know that you were applying the cue ball correctly and many of us have a tendency to undercut. I feel like what I have in this system is truth in shot making because finding out how to hit the ball is no longer such a hard job. A true delivery point works when learning to apply English and is something that for me I cannot imagine being without. Thank you for your reviews. If you are ever in my area of the world please call and lets play.

67tbird

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Robin, just sent you a payment. I'm excited to read your book!

-Andy

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Ships Today

Hey Robin, just sent you a payment. I'm excited to read your book!

-Andy

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

Thanks Andy, I got it, I have signed and packed your book and it will leave this morning.