Diamonds should be removed from tables

Brags

Banned
It's like playing with training wheels...I've never needed to use them but it's kind of lame to give people a guide.. are you a pro or what? You should be able to do 2 and 3 rails from anywhere without the diamonds.

9Ballr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I couldn't agree more.

And then you have so many people are priding themselves on using the "diamond system"....LOL!!!

Yes golf has a flag at the hole but golfers, when driving, are dealing with a little longer distance than 8 or 9 feet.

Remove all diamonds, especially in pro tournaments, and remove them NOW!!!!

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Feel player here.

I always thought the diamonds were nice decorations. No reason to lose them.

philly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Agree with all of the above. Don't use em. To revive an old argument. Put jump sticks in the same dumpster with the diamonds.

Straightpool_99

I see dead balls
Silver Member
Pretty good effort, needed some polish. Welcome back, whoever you are.

Attachments

• judges.jpg
    judges.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 1,482

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am feel player as well and combine feel with english and speed. I was fortunate to have played three cushion for several years at Chris's in Chicago. That improved my knowledge of cushion use immensely. In the same token I have watched all of the late Jimmy Reid's videos. To understand the diamond system requires an excellent math background. Jimmy was more than proficient at math and when he teaches the diamond system it is very obvious. It is amazing to watch him fly around the table doing the math in his head and kicking balls from everywhere. Of course the diamonds are just a guide and one has to take in the table conditions, speed, and english all combined at the same time. Simple for Jimmy not so much for me!

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's like playing with training wheels...I've never needed to use them but it's kind of lame to give people a guide.. are you a pro or what? You should be able to do 2 and 3 rails from anywhere without the diamonds.

How many other screen names have you had here and been banned under? :kma:

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
settle in to forgetting you soon enough, they already deleted your first stupid thread wont be much longer now