Old
  (#196)
T-Dawg
AzB Silver Member
T-Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeT-Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeT-Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeT-Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeT-Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeT-Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeT-Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeT-Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeT-Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeT-Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeT-Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 400

02-03-2014, 06:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfigueroa View Post
iusetoberich, to the best of my knowledge Diamond is the sole distributor: www.diamondbilliard.com

*Call* them.

Lou Figueroa
Purchased a set and with my luck got a bad set,guess thats why there not on the Diamond site,as Diamond does not stand behind them! Be forwarned...

Old
  (#197)
JB Cases
Custom Case Maker
JB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5700
  Send a message via AIM to JB Cases Send a message via MSN to JB Cases Send a message via Yahoo to JB Cases Send a message via Skype™ to JB Cases 
02-03-2014, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWizard View Post
After reading through all 13 pages and finally getting to see pics of both the traditional and new style TV versions, I can't help agree that the TV version of the 4 & 12 would be better for both sets.

The style of number font on either ball is something that I don't mind either way, but I can't help thinking that since the balls were made from Hyatt machines used to make the original sets of Centennials, that it would have been awesome for the balls to be made with the same numbering layout design as Centennials, but with the more modern colours and font styles used.

I would like to get a set to try out, but I'm undecided on whether I would buy the Traditional or TV version lol
I have heard many versions. Are the balls made using actual machines imported to China from Hyatt? I have heard that they are made from a secret formula given to Cyclop by someone connected to Hyatt.

These balls are nowhere to be found in China under the Cyclop brand. I looked because I wanted a set. I have been in two ball factories and one of them produces balls that are the functional equivalent to Aramiths.

So I know that good balls come out of China. But the story on these is still a mystery to me.

Old
  (#198)
terryhanna
AzB Silver Member
terryhanna has a reputation beyond reputeterryhanna has a reputation beyond reputeterryhanna has a reputation beyond reputeterryhanna has a reputation beyond reputeterryhanna has a reputation beyond reputeterryhanna has a reputation beyond reputeterryhanna has a reputation beyond reputeterryhanna has a reputation beyond reputeterryhanna has a reputation beyond reputeterryhanna has a reputation beyond reputeterryhanna has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

02-03-2014, 07:33 AM

Not sure if anybody posted this but here is an Interview with Cyclop Representatives http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bxBqVyQnSw

Old
  (#199)
Qaddiction
AzB Silver Member
Qaddiction has a reputation beyond reputeQaddiction has a reputation beyond reputeQaddiction has a reputation beyond reputeQaddiction has a reputation beyond reputeQaddiction has a reputation beyond reputeQaddiction has a reputation beyond reputeQaddiction has a reputation beyond reputeQaddiction has a reputation beyond reputeQaddiction has a reputation beyond reputeQaddiction has a reputation beyond reputeQaddiction has a reputation beyond repute

02-03-2014, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Dawg View Post
Purchased a set and with my luck got a bad set,guess thats why there not on the Diamond site,as Diamond does not stand behind them! Be forwarned...
What was wrong with the set of Cyclops balls? I purchased a used set from the derby for $150. They were opned new before the Derby started, so they only have 1 week of play on them. They look and play great. There is a definite learning curve for me though. The Cyclops balls just don't seem to "cling", or have the same amount of friction that my Super Aramith Pro's do. I missed a lot at first. I'm still trying to get used to them, but they are very nice.

Old
  (#200)
ine
AzB Bronze Member
ine has a reputation beyond reputeine has a reputation beyond reputeine has a reputation beyond reputeine has a reputation beyond reputeine has a reputation beyond reputeine has a reputation beyond reputeine has a reputation beyond reputeine has a reputation beyond reputeine has a reputation beyond reputeine has a reputation beyond reputeine has a reputation beyond repute

02-04-2014, 10:42 AM

Hi everyone.

I got a set of the Cyclop balls because this is what we are going to use in the Amway Cup. I always try to eliminate variables before I go to tournaments, and brand new balls are just that I have practiced with them for a few days now and I still mistake the six and the seven. For some reason my brain tells me that the light blue is the correct color for the six and all the guys practicing with me make the same mistake. Other than that they play ok. They are a bit heavier than the SAP tv set, but ok.

I personally prefer the SAP tv set, but it is just a matter of adjusting

Ine

Last edited by ine; 02-04-2014 at 01:19 PM.

Old
  (#201)
or1pkt
AzB Silver Member
or1pkt has a reputation beyond reputeor1pkt has a reputation beyond reputeor1pkt has a reputation beyond reputeor1pkt has a reputation beyond reputeor1pkt has a reputation beyond reputeor1pkt has a reputation beyond reputeor1pkt has a reputation beyond reputeor1pkt has a reputation beyond reputeor1pkt has a reputation beyond reputeor1pkt has a reputation beyond reputeor1pkt has a reputation beyond repute

02-04-2014, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Diamond most certainly does stand behind them. I had a small issue with one of mine and they replaced it no questions asked and were also very quick in doing so.

Old
  (#202)
realkingcobra
Banned
realkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5785

02-04-2014, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Maybe you should have finished paying Diamond that last $1, 000 you ripped them off for when you got your Diamond Pro 8....shoe on the other foot now?

Old
  (#203)
lfigueroa
AzB Silver Member
lfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond repute

02-04-2014, 02:12 PM

Quote:

I feel relatively confident that if you call Damond they will make it right... if you have a legit complaint.

Lou Figueroa

Page 14 of 14 « First 4121314

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: