CTE Pro 1 Long distance shots help pls

janmane

Pinoy Pool Newbie
im trying to use CTE pro1 aiming again ,i quit using it a month ago because of not having it to work on long shots(5diamonds distance of CB to OB or more), i always ended up undercutting or overcutting it..but im consistently potting balls when its only a half table distance.. what should i do to make it work on long shots guys?any tips or hints please..

ps. i dont have a copy of dvd bcoz i cant afford it :( .but i still hope its ok to ask about tips or secrets of the system, if not its ok guys. 😅

Big C

Deep in the heart of TX.
Silver Member
im trying to use CTE pro1 aiming again ,i quit using it a month ago because of not having it to work on long shots(5diamonds distance of CB to OB or more), i always ended up undercutting or overcutting it..but im consistently potting balls when its only a half table distance.. what should i do to make it work on long shots guys?any tips or hints please..

ps. i dont have a copy of dvd bcoz i cant afford it :( .but i still hope its ok to ask about tips or secrets of the system, if not its ok guys. 😅
Can you provide a diagram? Also, what is the perception and what sweep are you using, if any?

janmane

Pinoy Pool Newbie
Can you provide a diagram? Also, what is the perception and what sweep are you using, if any?

sorry i cant provide a diagram , but my perceptions are CTE-ETA, CTE-ETB, CTE-ETC, ETC/ETA ... i always undercut/overcut the shots especially the CTE-ETB perception..

hogie583

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
On shots over 4.5 diamonds cb to ob. Use a or c wth inside sweep. Set up the shots with reinforcement rings. Work on your sweeps from the inside to thin the shot. STAN EXPLAINS THIS IN THE VIDEOS what happens over 4 diamonds. Make sure you step into the shot the same way everytime. Hope this helps. After 4.5 diamonds the cte etb those two line perceptions are very very close. Just try eta or etc with inside sweeps to thin. Even thou your gut tells you etb distance from ob to cb is the key.

Last edited:

janmane

Pinoy Pool Newbie
On shots over 4.5 diamonds cb to ob. Use a or c wth inside sweep. Set up the shots with reinforcement rings. Work on your sweeps from the inside to thin the shot. STAN EXPLAINS THIS IN THE VIDEOS what happens over 4 diamonds. Make sure you step into the shot the same way everytime. Hope this helps. After 4.5 diamonds the cte etb those two line perceptions are very very close. Just try eta or etc with inside sweeps to thin. Even thou your gut tells you etb distance from ob to cb is the key.

thank you very much! but uhmm what do you mean by "inside sweep to thin"? , im sorry if im asking too much ..

hogie583

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You needs the dvds if you dont know what the sweeps are. Youtube has all the information on sweeps and why. They help you thin or thick the shot within the category you choose. This why your missing the shots! Save your pennies buy the dvds they are worth it.

janmane

Pinoy Pool Newbie
You needs the dvds if you dont know what the sweeps are. Youtube has all the information on sweeps and why. They help you thin or thick the shot within the category you choose. This why your missing the shots! Save your pennies buy the dvds they are worth it.

im sorry, i thought it is another kind of pro one sweeps.. i got it now.. hehe .. no bridge length required for pro one sweeps right sir? but in a manual pivot i need a longer brigde, am i right sir?