$55k cue for sale on ebay! Whoa!

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do we even know if this is the right price and not a typo? Isn't this from the maker that is mostly know for good value / budget cues?

Fuji-whopper

Fargo: 457...play some?
Silver Member
He will hand deliver to anywhere in the USA, would be nice to buy it so that he can come to Hawaii on vacation all expenses paid. Looks like he's only trying to make 10% on the transaction which isn't much at all, most dealers wouldn't buy a cue with that kind of profit margin especially with the cost being that high...tying up $50k has to hurt a little bit.

http://pechauer.com/empyrean

I'm not sure if they left out some of the inlays due to them being wood or another material but the total count states 1324 but their list totals 1124, possible typo or an omission of sorts since I highly doubt they're hiding anything.

Neil

Last edited:

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
I'll do ya way better. Gus Szamboti blank, Dennis Searing cue. What will you pay? Can be your design(upon Dennis approval)
Jason

gsm1sw

Banger by birth
Gold Member
Silver Member
I was going to buy it but found out the lifetime warranty isn't transferable so that is a deal breaker.

Straightpool_99

I see dead balls
Silver Member
Some Pechauer cues are ok looking, but not the ones with tons of MOP and Malachite. This cue looks very intricate. I'm sure the amount of work probably justifies the price, although the value may be a lot lower. Not a big market for high dollar cues from production brands, I bet.

I sincerely wish Pechauer would take their stupid speed joint and toss it in the trash! They should learn from Mezz and have a really tight, compression fit joint to transfer the energy from shaft to butt. If they had such a joint, I might have been interested in one. I quite like the few that have more of an old school design and NO malachite or MOP. MOP should be used EXTREMELY sparingly in cues and only as a part of a greater inlay design. Malachite should not be used for anything, except maybe as a boat anchor.

SmoothStroke

Swim for the win.
Silver Member
That cue is so ugly it will give you nightmares.

Many may call it "A BIG CUE"

It's a big ugly cue, it should be destroyed immediately,