Weird all black cue from DCC

maxeypad2007

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I noticed a player in the bank tournament (tall skinny player) who played quite strong with an all black cue of some type.

I assumed it was a revo shaft from predator on an all black butt. Anybody know what this is? It looked awesome.

Cezar Morales

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I noticed a player in the bank tournament (tall skinny player) who played quite strong with an all black cue of some type.

I assumed it was a revo shaft from predator on an all black butt. Anybody know what this is? It looked awesome.

Is he black too ?
Just kiddin lol
It probably is a predator p3 wrapless black with d revo shaft.

Why didnt u just ask him ?

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

And when Cuetec did an all black cue everyone made fun of players using it LOL I still do actually ;)

Mole Eye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I noticed Ike Runnel's cue with an all black shaft that didn't look like a Revo. Anybody know what that is?

wrickyb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes Ike is playing with the REVO. Also the other one was probably Karl Boyes and he is sponsored by Predator and is using a prototype Revo Break Shaft. And yes I have also been shown another Revo design that is a smaller diameter like the Z3 is to the 314 :) lots of things coming from Predator.

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I saw and shot with a P3 Revo recently and it looked all black under the pool room lighting, not nearly as grey stained as the online pictures I've seen of it.