Fargorate seems to need a server upgraade

KMRUNOUT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The last several weeks I've had a lot of trouble accessing fairmatch.fargorate.com. The procedure for logging in and changing your password seems to work pretty badly.

Also, the search function seems problematic. It is extremely common that you cannot find a person by typing their last name or first name only. With hyphenated names, forget about it.

I think fargorate has great potential. However, it needs to be accessible first, easily and flawlessly.

Anyone know if upgrades or repairs are in the works?

KMRUNOUT

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've had similar issues in the past month. Super slow getting on, and some searches did not work. Growing pains perhaps?

swirly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I tried to search "Smith" to look at Danny's fargo...good luck with that lol...(fortunately there's a top 100 us player list)

KMRUNOUT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I guess the message to Mike Page here is that it would certainly encourage using and being informed about fargorate if the back end mechanics worked a bit better. Hopefully they can straighten that out.

KMRUNOUT

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

pocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Seems like a lot of promise in the system. Doesn't seem like it's progressing though, too bad.

fathomblue

Rusty Shackleford
Silver Member
A lot of players here in Arkansas are having real problems accessing the FargoRate page.

I wish it was a dedicated app. I'd buy it.

Also wish you could set up multiple "Favorites" lists. It would GREATLY benefit our state-wide league, as we use FargoRate as our bedrock rating and race program.