Wynn Custom Cues?

phinmole

www.phinmole.com
Silver Member
Wynn.. thanks.

Hey, is that girl naked? got any more pics? wooo hoo haha.

Felix

masonh

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i think you are talking about Eric Wynne.he has some cues in the gallery under the sticky thread for AZ members.

BLACKHEARTCUES

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
masonh said:
i think you are talking about Eric Wynne.he has some cues in the gallery under the sticky thread for AZ members.

I put a tip on a WYNN cue Satuday. A very poor example of a pool cue. I had to reglue the ferrule & the wrap was loose...JER

masonh

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WYNNE not WYNN,maybe it isn't the same guy.Erci WYNNE post pics of hid cues here.i think you have them confused.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
masonh said:
WYNNE not WYNN,maybe it isn't the same guy.Erci WYNNE post pics of hid cues here.i think you have them confused.
Search did not show anything on Wynne.

BLACKHEARTCUES

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
masonh said:

Hi Mas, I think you are the only one who mentioned the other guy. The poster asked twice, about WYNN. As I said Wynn cues are made in China & are a lower quality than most imports. That's been my experience anyway...JER

Eric Wynne

Banned
Let me make it clear to everyone , especially BlackHeart , I have nothing to do with any Chinese crap . I do take offense to any reference or comparison to said Chinese crap . I work hard to make my cues play well ... It's a small world ...:angry:

masonh

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
forgot about this thread but i knew you made nice cues and figure that's who the OP was talking about.some guys here are a little close-minded Eric.

BLACKHEARTCUES

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Let me make it clear to everyone , especially BlackHeart , I have nothing to do with any Chinese crap . I do take offense to any reference or comparison to said Chinese crap . I work hard to make my cues play well ... It's a small world ...:angry:

Eric; I did NOT compare you or even mention your name (WYNNE). The poster asked about a "WYNN" cue & I said that I had just made a repair on a cue with the "WYNN" name on it. I see why you want to make the distinction, but I never even mentioned your name. Have a good day & keep makin' those GOOD AMERICAN cues...JER

rhncue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So, a question was asked and the question was CORRECTLY answered. Just why, suddenly, is there so much animosity getting slung around.

Dick