Cuestock 2014

yally

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very cool. Good luck with the event. Any plans on recording and releasing the lectures?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pfd studios

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There are no plans to record the discussion forums since having a totally open and unrestricted dialogue uninhibited by formal media documentation is the goal.

Note this event is by INVITATION ONLY and the number is fast approaching the 100 limit.

REAL participation on topics of interest is the key - so IF this IS something you feel strongly about and have something to offer you are encouraged to follow the links and contact Richard Black or Me - concerning an invitation

pfd

Last edited:

Type79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm in.

I'm in. I was going to Dallas anyway for some schooling by Randy G so this will dovetail nicely with that.

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
if intersted better get in touch quick....i here it is filling up fast.....:thumbup:

pfd studios

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WELL, it is official Bob Manzino was invited and will be attending CUESTOCK 2014 in Houston, Texas . . .

WOW, Richard Black must be really persuasive to get Bob out of Florida in October.

Looking forward to seeing him there.

Paul
pfd Stidios

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
bob manzino also......THIS IS GOING TO BE EPIC........

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
less than a week away.....AND THE WEATHER IS GOING TO BE AMAZING.... going to be a great time.

bubbaandthem

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Heading to Houston tomorrow and really looking forward to it. I hope to meet a few folks I haven't met yet. See you there

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Good luck to all who will attend and/or are associated with this event.