Open challenge to all verifiable "B" players

phillyviper1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can't travel yet, still saving up my winnings for a car

Take a bus to philly and u got action for life. I will put u up in a hotel and we can play from noon til 6 every day and if you lose more than $1,500 .I will buy you a car worth $750 and fill it up with gas so you have a ride home. And if you beat me for more than $1,500 . I will give u a gas card and sell u a car for $500. So you have a win win. If we break even after a week . You get experience and free room and board for a week and the money u saved u can use to take the bus back.

PoloBob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will challenge any "B" player to a race to 9 playing 9 ball on a nine footer in Barnhart MO.

We can play even for $100 per set.

If you find yourself in eastern North Carolina, you've got action. I am a weak "B" player. I shoot as a 7 in both Shannon's GSBT and Hermon's Q-City 9-ball events. You and I played last year during the Open while at Q-Masters. I gave you the 8 in 9-ball and we played heads up 1p.

Take a bus to philly and u got action for life. I will put u up in a hotel and we can play from noon til 6 every day and if you lose more than $1,500 .I will buy you a car worth $750 and fill it up with gas so you have a ride home. And if you beat me for more than $1,500 . I will give u a gas card and sell u a car for $500. So you have a win win. If we break even after a week . You get experience and free room and board for a week and the money u saved u can use to take the bus back.

Definitely a win/win/win

trinacria

in efren we trust
Silver Member
I tried to find some info on this lady, nothing except whats on here about random stuff, but who is this woman? is she a degenerate gambler/**** up? can she play? anyone have a video of her playing??? and barnhart,MO?? i Have an image in my head of paint and glue sniffers.

Dockter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I tried to find some info on this lady, nothing except whats on here about random stuff, but who is this woman? is she a degenerate gambler/**** up? can she play? anyone have a video of her playing??? and barnhart,MO?? i Have an image in my head of paint and glue sniffers.

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. She was on a stream awhile back but not sure if it's recorded somewhere.

smashmouth

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
seems like a very simple announcement notifying those in the area for a little action

why the hate? (and that's not "hate" in the manner which youth today utilize the term in slang sense....but actual real hate)

some of you guys are really doing your best cyber bullying act and which illegal in some parts and that aside, is mean spirited and shows your true character

considering that the people here who have had problems with this person have all pretty much posted and directed negativity towards her ALREADY, if you still have an issue, leave her the fack alone

and MODS......get involved a bit and do the right thing

ceodynamo

Have cue will travel
Silver Member
B Players in STL

I'm sure there are plenty of "B" Players in STL. It used to be a hot spot for action, but I have heard that is dried up.

Kudos for trying to find a game, however it seems this is more of a "hey look at me" thread.

I wish you well and hit em straight.

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member
B and C (and so on...) seem to vary an awful lot by opinion, area, competition ...
I've never been rated by letters. Does anyone have the "Book" on what is an A, B, C, D, with pluses and minuses? How can you tell? Are the ratings different from different sizes of table?

CPlayer

Registered
New to forum and entirely sure if that link has accurate information, but that is what I went off of when I tried to learn the letter rating system.

ShortBusRuss

Short Bus Russ - C Player
Silver Member
B and C (and so on...) seem to vary an awful lot by opinion, area, competition ...
I've never been rated by letters. Does anyone have the "Book" on what is an A, B, C, D, with pluses and minuses? How can you tell? Are the ratings different from different sizes of table?

Well, I am a C player, and here is a video of me playing, as a baseline...

Short Bus plays the ghost

Short Bus Russ - C Player

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Are you claiming???

I was just getting lucky with good layouts.... All the balls were connected with stop shots, for all intents and purposes.. :)

Short Bus Russ

Are you trying to claim that you only got out because you had Tom Cruise layouts???

Jaden:eek::grin-square::eek:

Floppage

True Beginner
Silver Member
I am a "b" player and will play right now if you want.

popcorn2.gif