Barry Behrman Stiff Video

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
How does he walk around with balls that big?

Dennis works so hard for his money. He's a kind, big hearted guy. People in his country are destitute and starving, and here Barry is joking about stiffing people while looking right at him. This makes me sick.

The positive is Barry obviously felt the hatred.

Last edited:

(((Satori)))

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can someone explain the late payments?

Does the event not make enough to cover expenses?

Does he have to wait on delayed income I am not aware of?

What is the deal?

The Saw

Juicy Pop in 2016!
Silver Member
Dennis works so hard for his money. He's a kind, big hearted guy. People in his country are destitute and starving, and here Barry is joking about stiffing people while looking right at him. This makes me sick.

The positive is Barry obviously felt the hatred.

How no one has not beat him down really good over US Open business is beyond me.... Truly unbelievable.

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He would be better served to not speak...EVER. What a total jackoff; bragging about his income then joking (or not) about stiffing the players. People wonder what's wrong with pool. He's a shining example.

doitforthegame

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And any time you wonder why "pool doesn't go anywhere. Why won't the big companies put in some sponsorship money." Just watch that video.

Bob

(((Satori)))

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He would be better served to not speak...EVER. What a total jackoff; bragging about his income then joking (or not) about stiffing the players. People wonder what's wrong with pool. He's a shining example.

Bragging? That was sarcasm.

chevybob20

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think everyone needs to listen again. He was joking. He has a horrible sense of humor.

The worst was when he was demanding his staff bring out the champagne. He said get it out here now or you won't get paid.

Now, was anyone not paid?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think everyone needs to listen again. He was joking. He has a horrible sense of humor.

The worst was when he was demanding his staff bring out the champagne. He said get it out here now or you won't get paid.

Now, was anyone not paid?

Apparently his humor is in poor taste, my mistake. One should have a little self awareness to not make light on a subject that is a thorn in the sides of your "customers", i.e., the players.

KAP1976

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I think this was just poorly sold sarcasm by Barry. If he really were making "hundreds of thousands" doing this every one of us would be running a 9-ball tournament.

chevybob20

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Apparently his humor is in poor taste, my mistake. One should have a little self awareness to not make light on a subject that is a thorn in the sides of your "customers", i.e., the players.

I'm glad this vid was posted because I came to the same initial wrong conclusion as you.

I did shut the stream off at the champagne comment. I hope I don't need to review that one too. :)