Nick wins over Kiamco with good fortune

fat Albert

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anybody happen to have the video of the last three or four shots of the hill hill of NICK AND WARREN ???? I heard you had to se it to believe it.

lou the greek

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nick was missin shots he usually makes by whole diamonds he missed a 9 by 1/2 diamond missed a 7 by 1 1/2 diamond miscued w/ ball in hand he was looking at me perplexed didn't know what was going on he has no history of dogging balls under pressure he has played in many high pressured events like the Mosconi cup World Cup of pool and others,he was lucky to win because the pressure got to Warren he missed a very easy 9 in the side and made noumerous other errors under pressure, 1 hour later while practicing for his upcoming match w/ Francisco Nick again was missing manny shots frustrated he rolled his stick on the table lo and behold the shaft was so crooked that you thought he was rolling a fork on the table he changed shafts and proceeded to play his usuall game and defeat Francisco easily 11/6,you say how did the shaft get like that,well during his match w/ Warren after and easy miss he hit the shaft on the floor
And 2games before he started to miss by diamonds after an error he hit the shaft on the rail ,hard to believe but true I was there thru the whole thing. Lou the Greek

Last edited:

buddha162

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nick was missin shots he usually makes by whole diamonds he missed a 9 by 1/2 diamond missed a 7 by 1 1/2 diamond miscued w/ ball in hand he was looking at me perplexed didn't know what was going on he has no history of dogging balls under pressure he has played in many high pressured events like the Mosconi cup World Cup of pool and others,he was lucky to win because the pressure got to Warren he missed a very easy 9 in the side and made noumerous other errors under pressure, 1 hour later while practicing for his upcoming match w/ Francisco Nick again was missing manny shots frustrated he rolled his stick on the table lo and behold the shaft was so crooked that you thought he was rolling a fork on the table he changed shafts and proceeded to play his usuall game and defeat Francisco easily 11/6,you say how did the shaft get like that,well during his match w/ Warren after and easy miss he hit the shaft on the floor
And 2games before he started to miss by diamonds after an error he hit the shaft on the rail ,hard to believe but true I was there thru the whole thing. Lou the Greek

He can sell the shaft here as long as he discloses a minor "taper roll."