Snooker table 6x12 from Big Daddy's

Levi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone interested in a nice snooker table please call me.

Rick Molineiro 410-302-4010
Very nice shape.
Comes with custom light.

PS- If anyone knows how to get in touch with Allison Fisher or Karen Corr, please let me know.
They might know someone to buy it?

Thanks!

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone interested in a nice snooker table please call me.

Rick Molineiro 410-302-4010
Very nice shape.
Comes with custom light.

PS- If anyone knows how to get in touch with Allison Fisher or Karen Corr, please let me know.
They might know someone to buy it?

Thanks!

Hi Rick & Cindy, sorry to hear yall are closed. You may wanna give Terry Justice from APA ( Baltimore region ) because I know he is in good contact with the Black Widow so he may be able to help you out or at least put ya on the right track. How much longer are you guys gonna be in Maryland? Maybe if yall are still around we can hook up down Willys and get ya a bunch of Rocket Fuels and shots. Good luck with everything Rick!!!

Pete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Rick & Cindy, sorry to hear yall are closed. You may wanna give Terry Justice from APA ( Baltimore region ) because I know he is in good contact with the Black Widow so he may be able to help you out or at least put ya on the right track. How much longer are you guys gonna be in Maryland? Maybe if yall are still around we can hook up down Willys and get ya a bunch of Rocket Fuels and shots. Good luck with everything Rick!!!

Contact Mike Zugland from Joss tour. Karren plays in it...