Old
  (#31)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

05-20-2017, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevybob20 View Post
So, when Trump is exonerated of all charges, the opposition party (MSM) can't accuse him of appointing a sympathizer.

Kind of smart......again.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Maybe. One thing is for certain this Rod dude is an uncertain commodity blowing around in the wind. Once Dershowitz started saying its no big thing, the special counsel, warning lights started going off.

He may be right about the law but this is a political witch hunt to destroy Trump. A prosecutor is judged by how many scalps he brings home.

Basically we are in a war. 96% of the DOJ voted for Hillary they hate Trump. They are the swamp.

Old
  (#32)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

05-20-2017, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevybob20 View Post
Wow! What a pant load. The president needs no reason to fire the head of the FBI.

Hope you got it now. If you do, then the rest of this useless diatribe goes to the round file.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
The president has the power, no doubt about it. But if he exercised that power to interfere with an on-going investigation, it is an abuse of power, an obstruction of justice, an impeachable offense, and an indictable criminal federal felony offense once he is out of office.

The cover story was to pretend he hadn't done it for this reason.

PDJT didn't seem to understand what that was about, and admitted he had done it for that reason.

You missed the entire point before. I hope you got it now.

Assuming Sessions and Pence helped him craft the cover story, they are guilty of conspiracy to commit obstruction of justice themselves (and probably of it, as well). Pence went out and told the false story seven times. That furthered the obstruction of justice.

“The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.”
― Garry Kasparov

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”

― Isaac Asimov

Last edited by Sofla; 05-20-2017 at 12:04 PM.

Old
  (#33)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

05-20-2017, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
The president has the power, no doubt about it. But if he exercised that power to interfere with an on-going investigation, it is an abuse of power, an obstruction of justice, an impeachable offense, and an indictable offense once he is out of office.

The cover story was to pretend he hadn't done it for this reason.

PDJT didn't seem to understand what that was about, and admitted he had done it for that reason.

You missed the entire point before. I hope you got it now.
According to Alan D. no legal lightweight, you don't have any idea about what you are talking about.

What we can say with certainty is that you guys could not accept the loss of the election and are waging war against the president.

After studying the left I never expect you guys to do anything else but lie in the quest for total political power.

I don't want to cause a big sensation but I don't want to live in a neo-commie nation.

Old
  (#34)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

05-20-2017, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by overlord View Post
According to Alan D. no legal lightweight, you don't have any idea about what you are talking about.

What we can say with certainty is that you guys could not accept the loss of the election and are waging war against the president.

After studying the left I never expect you guys to do anything else but lie in the quest for total political power.

I don't want to cause a big sensation but I don't want to live in a neo-commie nation.
AD is not a disinterested party, and he has his own agenda.

Or rather, there is a larger agenda he is part of. His participation is probably voluntary, but there is also kompromat to ensure it.

So, does Israel wish to see PDJT out, or do they have reasons they'd prefer he stay in? That is the side AD is on, imo.

Since even you must have noticed he turned toward the neo-con side, considering whose side that really is, draw the obvious conclusion.

“The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.”
― Garry Kasparov

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”

― Isaac Asimov

Old
  (#35)
overlord
AzB Silver Member

05-20-2017, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
AD is not a disinterested party, and he has his own agenda.

Or rather, there is a larger agenda he is part of. His participation is probably voluntary, but there is also kompromat to ensure it.

So, does Israel wish to see PDJT out, or do they have reasons they'd prefer he stay in? That is the side AD is on, imo.

Since even you must have noticed he turned toward the neo-con side, considering whose side that really is, draw the obvious conclusion.
AD is opining about the law. Most of the never Trumpers were neo-cons so I am getting a little confused.

If they were gonna drop the hammer on AD for his romps with Epstein et al he would have already been behind bars.

Israel seems to like Trump at this juncture. After months and months you guys still have nada.

Old
  (#36)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member

05-20-2017, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by overlord View Post
AD is opining about the law. Most of the never Trumpers were neo-cons so I am getting a little confused.

If they were gonna drop the hammer on AD for his romps with Epstein et al he would have already been behind bars.

Israel seems to like Trump at this juncture. After months and months you guys still have nada.
AD is protected, and such protection carries a price and demands favors in return.

'There may come a day-- and that day may never come-- but if it does....' (paraphrasing the Godfather line to the undertaker)

― Garry Kasparov

― Isaac Asimov

Page 3 of 3 123

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: