Anybody playing in the APA pool players singles in Vegas?

drv4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I get out next Tuesday. I am in 9 ball. My brother made 8. Getting out next Tuesday and was thinking of trying out Griff's on Tuesday. Good luck all, maybe I'll run into a few of you out there.

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Apa in vegas

Just an FYI----

Griffs will running a FREE shuttle bus from GRIFF'S to apa (west gate).
Pick up point will be in front near the check in line OR in the rear out of the sports book.

First class service for our pool playing friends!!
Try it out. Hours to be determined, because this is a fairly small event--- but we plan on runnning 16 plus hours a day on the other events.......

Griffs
Decatur & Twain (old pool sharks location)
Food and drink and 26 tables

Last edited:

Coop1701

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If my 9 ball team makes it through the tournament here in June like we did last year. I will be going back to Vegas in August....

I plan to check out Griffs too. The pictures of that place looks amazing.

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Apa at Griffs

Griffs already has had several APA visitors and so far they all love Griffs. Hope everyone stops by. Free shuttle from west gate to Griffs every hour (or more often as needed).

Call Griffs for more info : 702-222-1011

Come and practice, play on 9' diamonds, Chinese 8-ball or golf on a 6x12. A little of something for everyone!!!!

Mark Griffin

drv4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Griffs already has had several APA visitors and so far they all love Griffs. Hope everyone stops by. Free shuttle from west gate to Griffs every hour (or more often as needed).

Call Griffs for more info : 702-222-1011

Come and practice, play on 9' diamonds, Chinese 8-ball or golf on a 6x12. A little of something for everyone!!!!

Mark Griffin

Awesome, I'll def be by on Tuesday. Can't wait to check it out.

KMRUNOUT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just an FYI----

Griffs will running a FREE shuttle bus from west gate to apa (west gate).
Pick up point will be in front near the check in line OR in the rear out of the sports book.

First class service for our pool playing friends!!
Try it out. Hours to be determined, because this is a fairly small event--- but we plan on runnning 16 plus hours a day on the other events.......

Griffs
Decatur & Twain (old pool sharks location)
Food and drink and 26 tables

Um...did you mean to say that the shuttle is from *Griff's* to the Westgate?

I'd be interested in checking the place out!

Thanks,

KMRUNOUT

PoloBob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks!

I'm out in Vegas too and will certainly be stopping by to check out Griff's before I leave.

Thanks for the invite and the shuttle offer.

Staying at the Westgate, so anyone that's here feel free to get in touch.