Places to play - Ashville, North Carolina to Greenville, South Carolina

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anybody have any input on pool rooms in the western end of North Carolina or in the general area?

Have cue, have car...will travel.

Will play pool for money.

Last edited:

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I believe Stevie Moore lives and plays in Greenville but off the top of my head I am not sure where he plays. In Asheville the only true pool hall left is Fat Cat's on Hendersonville Rd. They have 9 ft tables, cloth is slow but OK. Been a while since I was there. Hit Burial Brewery while in Asheville one of my favorites places. Asheville is micro brewery heaven, my daughter has lived there for more than 12 years now so the wife and I visit often. Here is a link for ya... https://www.romanticasheville.com/beer.htm

Enjoy!

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I believe Stevie Moore lives and plays in Greenville but off the top of my head I am not sure where he plays. In Asheville the only true pool hall left is Fat Cat's on Hendersonville Rd. They have 9 ft tables, cloth is slow but OK. Been a while since I was there. Hit Burial Brewery while in Asheville one of my favorites places. Asheville is micro brewery heaven, my daughter has lived there for more than 12 years now so the wife and I visit often. Here is a link for ya... https://www.romanticasheville.com/beer.htm

Enjoy!
Who's got more?! Wasn't there a Kenny here on azb who was a good azbro from there?

But thanks, Q. My buddies are gonna appreciate a little romance.

I will be looking at these sights though:

Last edited:

Coop1701

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cool, thanks. It is definitely in the zone.

What kind of tables? Brand/ size?

I see the web says they open at 5pm. Correct?

All diamond tables. Standard bar size and 2 big ones. 15 tables all together. Plenty of people to give you some dollars if you are up to it. Drinks and food are reasonably priced.

Hope you stop by.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All diamond tables. Standard bar size and 2 big ones. 15 tables all together. Plenty of people to give you some dollars if you are up to it. Drinks and food are reasonably priced.

Hope you stop by.

Cool deal. Thanks again.

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Enjoy!

Stevie is from Spartanburg and as far as I know still lives there.

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who's got more?! Wasn't there a Kenny here on azb who was a good azbro from there?

But thanks, Q. My buddies are gonna appreciate a little romance.

I will be looking at these sights though:
visualize impressive mountain bike picsher here[/QUOTE]

Might be Kenny Wilson. Last time I saw him was at Fat Cats on league night. Used to post here but may have been banned. Good guy and still in Asheville as far as I know. Met hi. 15 years ago at Jump Shots in Durham. If you find d Kenny ask him about Christy Boobs!

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Might be Kenny Wilson. Last time I saw him was at Fat Cats on league night. Used to post here but may have been banned. Good guy and still in Asheville as far as I know. Met hi. 15 years ago at Jump Shots in Durham. If you find d Kenny ask him about Christy Boobs!

I'm am askinn YOU about christy boobs!?

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Palace Billiards in Greenville, older Gandy tables. Might get action there. Place called The Coliseum, bar tables, owned by a player last I knew. Google play pool greenville, sc
should come up with more, not sure if they are all still open, though.

Coop1701

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Palace Billiards was in bad shape last time I was there. Tables are all stained up. You might be able to go by LoreeJon's store in Greenville. She would probably play for some money. Just remember, her store, her rules. :)

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Palace Billiards was in bad shape last time I was there. Tables are all stained up. You might be able to go by LoreeJon's store in Greenville. She would probably play for some money. Just remember, her store, her rules. :)

Sammy is there much, much more than LoreeJon. And more likely to play for money. Maybe not in the store though.