What type of cloth?

Jbrotosky

Registered
I was told this was simonis, but just dont see it. Has almost like a thin layer of nap on surface. Also has black stitching and no logo. Can anyone assist?

Attachments

• 20171118_111813.jpg
    20171118_111813.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 242
  • 20171118_111734.jpg
    20171118_111734.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 239

bradsh98

Bradshaw Billiard Service
Silver Member
No need to make assumptions, if its Simonis it will say Simonis right on it.

Maybe...

It is difficult to tell from these photos, but the swatch of cloth looks like it could very well be Simonis cloth.

When I install Simonis cloth, I cut the rail cloth from the side without the logo. I think that rail cloth looks tacky with the logo displayed.. Not only that, it can be a real pain to get it located in a position that actually looks decent.

When I install the bed cloth, my anchor side is usually the cut side of the cloth. My stretch side is the side with the logo. I do this, so that I do not end up with the logo in one of the pockets. Installing it in this way almost always causes the logo to be completely cut from the bed cloth.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I was told this was simonis, but just dont see it. Has almost like a thin layer of nap on surface. Also has black stitching and no logo. Can anyone assist?

Shine a black light on it, it'll say Simonis right down the middle of the playing surface.

realkingcobra

Silver Member

Shine a black light on it, it'll say Simonis right down the middle of the playing surface.