Win a $2,200 J. Pechauer Custom Cue While Supporting Junior Players!

billiarded

BEF
Silver Member
A J. Pechauer Custom Cues valued at $2,200 will be awarded to one lucky winner at this year’s Junior National 9-Ball Championships in July. The reputable cue builder is graciously donating the Manchester cue from their Camelot II Series (click to see photo of cue). Individuals will receive a chance at this collectible cue for every $5 donation made to the Billiard Education Foundation.

This unique custom cue is one of only 50 made. It will be numbered and signed by Joe Pechauer himself. It is an ebony cue with leopard wood and ebony points, simulated ivory and pearl inlays with a figured maple wrap and matching inlays in the shaft. All donations are going to the BEF to benefit junior pool programs and academic scholarships.

J. Pechauer Custom Cues is no stranger to the supporting the juniors. For the past few years, the business has selected two young players each year to sponsor. “I started playing pool when I was 5 years old. The only competitive opportunities I had when I was growing up were local tournaments that were filled with primarily adults. I think that it is great to have an organization like the BEF that gives young players an opportunity to compete against their own peers. J. Pechauer Custom Cues is proud to be a part of the group of sponsors that supports the BEF and the Junior National 9-Ball Championships,” said Pechauer.

For your chance at this prized cue, visit Steve Schoenfelder at the Pechauer Cue Sales & Service booth or CLICK HERE. Upcoming events include the North Dakota State Championships on February 15-17, the South Dakota State Championships February 27-March 3, the Four Bears Classic on April 19-21, and more.

For more information on the BEF, Junior Nationals, and other junior billiard programs, visit the BEF website at www.billiardeducation.org.

J. Pechauer Custom Cues are 100% American made in Green Bay, Wisconsin. To learn more about their playing, jump, and break cues, visit their website at www.pechauer.com.

Last edited:

Donny Lutz

Ferrule Cat
Silver Member
Thank you, Pechauer cues.

Monday bump for the kids!

If only more people in the business would see the value in promoting pool for younger generation.

Thank you, Jerry and Joe! You make great cues AND promote the future of the game, rather than just look for a quick buck.