mali pool cue 310
Old
  (#1)
WEDELN69
AzB Bronze Member
WEDELN69 is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500

mali pool cue 310 - 05-16-2011, 06:53 AM

I am looking for a cue and someone has a Mali 310 cue on sale. they said they paid 300 for it 6 years ago. However she is only asking for 100....I cannot find that style on the internet and have no way to back check the info. Anyone know of such a stick? or where i can look it up? it has a 310 on the butt....black with linen wrap

Last edited by WEDELN69; 05-16-2011 at 07:10 AM.

Old
  (#2)
Mike_S
AzB Silver Member
Mike_S has a reputation beyond reputeMike_S has a reputation beyond reputeMike_S has a reputation beyond reputeMike_S has a reputation beyond reputeMike_S has a reputation beyond reputeMike_S has a reputation beyond reputeMike_S has a reputation beyond reputeMike_S has a reputation beyond reputeMike_S has a reputation beyond reputeMike_S has a reputation beyond reputeMike_S has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 100

05-16-2011, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WEDELN69 View Post
I am looking for a cue and someoe as a Mali 310 cue on sale. they said they paid 300 for it 6 years ago. However she is only asking for 100....I cannot find that style on the internet and ave no way to back shceck the info. Anyone know of such a stick? or where i can look it up? it has a 310 on the butt....black with linen wrap
Do you have a picture of the cue? Possibly one that you could post?

pics of the stick
Old
  (#3)
WEDELN69
AzB Bronze Member
WEDELN69 is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500

pics of the stick - 05-16-2011, 07:09 AM

here are some pics of the stick she sent me
Attached Images

Old
  (#4)
Mike_S
AzB Silver Member
Mike_S has a reputation beyond reputeMike_S has a reputation beyond reputeMike_S has a reputation beyond reputeMike_S has a reputation beyond reputeMike_S has a reputation beyond reputeMike_S has a reputation beyond reputeMike_S has a reputation beyond reputeMike_S has a reputation beyond reputeMike_S has a reputation beyond reputeMike_S has a reputation beyond reputeMike_S has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 100

05-16-2011, 07:11 AM

Mali Vintage Series.

http://www.ozonebilliards.com/macuev...:referralID=NA

Here is another for $108.00

http://www.a-zdarts.com/Vintage+Seri...+Cue+19oz.html

Old
  (#5)
measureman
AzB Silver Member
measureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1500

05-16-2011, 08:04 AM

I bought the original model in about 1983 for about $125.00. Made in the USA.

Playing cue - The Mighty Lucasi Cocobolo

The Truth: If you have a stroke the gear don't matter... If you don't have a stroke the gear won't help.
The above quote by Softshot

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: