Mosconi Cup, Team USA, the real problem still exists.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll give you a "magic bullet" for Pool. $500,000 purses with the winner getting 100K! That much OR MORE will get the attention of sports fans and kids the world over. All of a sudden Pool will get very interesting for a lot of folks!

well the IPT was the "highest rated show on Versus" :)

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
He's like a modern day "James Bond".

Don't give pro9dg a hard time he actually gave me a cell phone in London that could pick up the "oppositions" calls. ;) He's like a modern day "James Bond".
james-bond1.jpg

awwww....two in one week. Satori & pro9dg. it absolutely is Friday the 13th AND a full moon. your kharma is good.
:hug:

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Light the Fire of Passion in Pocket Billiards

It takes the "Spark" of Enthusiasm to Light the Fire of Passion in Pocket Billiards - 'The Game is the Teacher'

passion.jpg

PINKLADY;4768438[B said:
]i've seen SVB smack his cue TWICE[/B], on the table - MAY 2012. (we freaked out)

they all do it.
we all do it.
it's called pool.
if you can't stand it - get out of the game.

pro9dg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't give pro9dg a hard time he actually gave me a cell phone in London that could pick up the "oppositions" calls. ;) He's like a modern day "James Bond".
james-bond1.jpg

You obviously didn't learn to use it correctly =- you lost.
It self destructs if you don't use it for 48 hours. You should be careful if you are around the 46/47 hour Mark

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
You know that might be the nicest thing I've ever heard you say.

Thats because I am a nice guy most of the time.

Thanks CJ, I appreciate that. Ya know, for some strange reason I have always held a small affinity for Satori. Must because of my Reiki and his Meditating.

We do see eye to eye on that type of thing.

Now I don't know if I am disappointed or not in knowing that you're him.

Oh well, I will still try and like you just the same.

Mr. Bond

Orbis Non Sufficit
Gold Member
Silver Member
Just curious. How much time would someone spend, total, at a table and actually in play (and practice) during a 10 day trip to China for a major tourney, if they only placed, let's say 9th place overall. How many hours hitting balls during the 7-8 days of time available ?

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
don't beat yourself up over the phone, it was the food

I still have it, we rigged it so we can overhear everything this year.

Hope you're doing well......and don't beat yourself up over the phone, it's not the reason we didn't win.....it was the food. ;) 'The Game is the Teacher'

You obviously didn't learn to use it correctly =- you lost.
It self destructs if you don't use it for 48 hours. You should be careful if you are around the 46/47 hour Mark

(((Satori)))

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thats because I am a nice guy most of the time.

Thanks CJ, I appreciate that. Ya know, for some strange reason I have always held a small affinity for Satori. Must because of my Reiki and his Meditating.

We do see eye to eye on that type of thing.

Now I don't know if I am disappointed or not in knowing that you're him.

Oh well, I will still try and like you just the same.

It's ok if we don't see eye to eye on everything and it's great if you think I channel CJ. Now, since we seem to be getting along, for your satisfaction I will let you know that you can rest easy my little Gary Busey like buddy because I, although also very cool, am not CJ.

Last edited:

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
ok i give -
i'm Mr. Wilson
and KK9 is JimmyG.
(sometimes i'm KevinBrewer, when i'm a little sleepy)

we should start a thread! except i'd delete it, cause it's FRI.
:cool:

(((Satori)))

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ok i give -
i'm Mr. Wilson
and KK9 is JimmyG.
(sometimes i'm KevinBrewer, when i'm a little sleepy)

we should start a thread! except i'd delete it, cause it's FRI.
:cool:

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.

Goo goo g'joob G'goo goo g'joob

http://youtu.be/hRy_ioyIW0Y

Who knows what is meant or if it applies but it sounds cool.

Last edited:

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
it's great if you think I channel CJ

It may upset "the fan club",,,,,however, there can be only ONE!!! :wave:
47570b068fly-one.jpg.jpg

It's ok if we don't see eye to eye on everything and it's great if you think I channel CJ. Now, since we seem to be getting along, for your satisfaction I will let you know that you can rest easy my little Gary Busey like buddy because I, although also very cool, am not CJ.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Well Celtic, it was actually your thread and going decent until the publisher of National Me showed up.

I still swear that JB and CJ are long lost Bros.

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
We can talk about you, Celtic,

What, your self modified "CJ Wiley" thread needed a bump?

We can talk about you, Celtic, let's see, what exactly is a "Celtic" anyway? hmmm....not sure how this is pool or even canadian snooker related....:shrug::yeah:

Celtic (ˈkɛltɪk; ˈsɛl-) or Keltic
n
1. (Languages) a branch of the Indo-European family of languages that includes Gaelic, Welsh, and Breton, still spoken in parts of Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and Brittany. Modern Celtic is divided into the Brythonic (southern) and Goidelic (northern) groups
adj
2. (Peoples) of, relating to, or characteristic of the Celts or the Celtic languages
3. (Languages) of, relating to, or characteristic of the Celts or the Celtic languages
ˈCeltically ˈKeltically adv Celticism ˈKeltiˌcism n ˈCelticist ˈCeltist ˈKelticist ˈKeltist n
click picture

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
I don't think you grow the sport by trying to present every player as Ralf Souquet either. Promoters have got on this kick about how a "professional" acts and every player who doesn't act like that is not deserving to play professional pool.

....***edited*** forget it

Last edited:

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
what exactly is a "Celtic" anyway? hmmm....not sure how this is pool or even canadian snooker related....:shrug::yeah:[/URL][/URL]

Dude, you searched it yourself, posted the answer, and still had to post and ask? Take a look at my pool cue in my avatar. Know what that gold thing is?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celtic_cross

If you look a little closer the silver rings are Celtic knotwork

http://www.clanbadge.com/tutorial.htm

Three guesses as to my ancestry....