ABR 2NITE: Team USA Update - The Wilson Report and Justin Collett

ABR

ABR Public Relations
Silver Member
Mark Cantrill speaks with Mark Wilson, coach of Team USA, about how things are going so far and what's in store for the team candidates.

Mr. Bond chews the fat with CSI media manager Justin Collett about his thoughts on the team building concept and Mosconi Cup representation.

Mary Ann Starkey talks with Sheri Elliot of Krome Billiards in Arkansas.

Instructional tips from Scott Lee and Randy G

Listen now: www.americanbilliardradio.com

Your official online radio show of the 2014 Partypoker.net Mosconi Cup Tournament

Mr. Bond

Orbis Non Sufficit
Gold Member
Silver Member
When is Shane going to be on?

That's a great question. We've been looking forward to talking with him, but he's a busy dude. Probably half the world away at this point. My best answer is " as soon as he makes himself available" .

yáll are 1.5hrs LATE! this had better be a DAMN GOOD SHOW.
:wink:

" I don't feel tardy.."

- DLR

pro9dg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Justin's interview was probably the best ever on ABR so far. The man can tell the wood from the trees.

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Abr

Is there a reason I cannot listen to this on my iPhone or iPad?

I know there was some talk about this a few months ago - did it get resolved?

Mark griffin

Mr. Bond

Orbis Non Sufficit
Gold Member
Silver Member
Is there a reason I cannot listen to this on my iPhone or iPad?

I know there was some talk about this a few months ago - did it get resolved?

Mark griffin

Mark you should be able to listen on any and all devices.. I check the audio with an iPad and an Android device every week to make sure there are no glitches, and it always plays fine. Let me know if you have any issues.

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's also in the iTunes podcast section, usually within a day of being up on their website. I listen to it on an iphone via the podcast app.

Mr. Bond

Orbis Non Sufficit
Gold Member
Silver Member
Justin's interview was probably the best ever on ABR so far. The man can tell the wood from the trees.

I agree, both interviews went well.
And I wanted to again thank Mr. Wilson for taking the time to speak with us. He's busy but he still takes the time to communicate well.

He made a point of mentioning that he is open to discussing his tactics with just about anyone. If there are still any conspiracy theorists out there, I'd go ahead and give Mr. Wilson a call and find out what's up, from the source.

There are no smoke and mirrors, and this is not the love boat, we have a real coach and a real team, and no good reason not to be supportive.